NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

tbh the DLC doesn't really interest me. I liked Fable 2 at the time but it feels really old now for some reason. I guess I played it a fair bit back when it came out.

Freshly into the adult world of Albion, still not familier with the controls, and i get arrested for burning some furniture.

I have the choice of paying a fine, do community service, or resist arrest.

I've already learned te guards are amazingly strong at the start, the fine is amazingly high, wich leaves community service the only viable option for me.

I get to the bandits i have to destroy, and realize im in way over my head and die three times before i teleport the hell out of there.

I now have the highest level Inferno, which kills almost anything, and i love it.

--

The game is amazing, i absolutly love it.

I wish id known that eating pies makes you fat, though.

Any who... Feel free to add my gamer tag: Kirkatronics.

haha you might have been best buying fable 1 and seeing how that felt. Alot easier to cope with in my opinion.

I'm starting to get ticked off...I've fed my female character thin food up to her ears and she's still pretty damn bulky. How weird. The story is interesting enough, didn't like some of the gaps in it though..and the dog survives somehow..lol!

I don't feed my character. She only has potions.

And even then she's pretty hefty T_T

haha you might have been best buying fable 1 and seeing how that felt. Alot easier to cope with in my opinion.

I'm starting to get ticked off...I've fed my female character thin food up to her ears and she's still pretty damn bulky. How weird. The story is interesting enough, didn't like some of the gaps in it though..and the dog survives somehow..lol!

I played it, completed it over and over.

I don't feed my character. She only has potions.

And even then she's pretty hefty T_T

That will be muscle that your seeing i think, thats my theory anyway.

pretty sure that's muscle. the only way to stay thin is to ditch all your strength levels and hit up the agility ones (they make you tall and slender)

I've been pretty much doing that Dan, she's only concentrated in will and only eats celery! It's not too bad but against other females she looks ridiculous...except maybe hammer!

Might try the agility stuffs <3

The built up figure comes solely from the Strength attributes. Even if you pump her with will and skill, she'll stay bulky, just get taller and have more Willpower marks. Only way to get slender again is to drop some strength abilities.

Just wanted to know if i got the plot right...

Hammer got the name Hammer because she said so?

It's a nickname. That's about it lol

Well technically it's because of the weapon she carries..she hates it at first and then takes it on because she decides to become a fighter..makes sense no?

Just a quick question, when you have a child - not a baby. Does it have to sleep in a child's bed? If so does it ever grow into a teenager/adult?

Well technically it's because of the weapon she carries..she hates it at first and then takes it on because she decides to become a fighter..makes sense no?

Just a quick question, when you have a child - not a baby. Does it have to sleep in a child's bed? If so does it ever grow into a teenager/adult?

What i mean though is she picked it because of something she did, maybe if someone else called her it that would be suitable.

I dont know, im on to my third child but i seem to be doing something wrong :(

I shot my first wife by accident, and then the second one left me.

The third one runs from me constantly....

Why shouldnt you be allowed to pick ya own name?

I have 2 wives that dont no about each other, and both wit 2 kids, i get bribe messages though, so have to pay a bit every so often.

I have 2 wives that dont no about each other, and both wit 2 kids, i get bribe messages though, so have to pay a bit every so often.

From now on i shall be know as "Chick Magnet".

I haven't got any messages about bribes. One wife divorced me when she saw me propose to anothre woman =[ Thats why she left me lol.

EDIT:

What does everyone earn?

I earn just ovre 4K/5mins.

I got bribed when I hadn't even got somebody else! :shakehead

I had a wife in pretty much every town (two in the main one) and a husband and a whole bunch of kids and now they're all DEAD, and I have no dog. I'm so alown :(

I embraced the fattiness of my character, and did the sex-change thing so now my avatar is about as ugly as me irl. All the ladies still love me. In-game, that is. Out-game it's still the same - everywhere I go I see a sad face and a "-30" above all their heads.

Yeh, I miss having the dog on my file. What's worse is at the Demon Doors where the dog was needed to get in, you see a little ghost of him that you can make do tricks. :( Only had two wives on my file with kids and proposed to the other one in front of the first wife and still kept both of them somehow. Dead now of course as I choose the needs of others over mine. It was the right choice to make, but did they really have to take your dog away?

I had a wife in the main town, and a husband and child in another - but they all left me after the crucible :(

Then I tried to marry Sally the prostitute - but she wouldn't accept my beggars ring and I shot her, then went on a bitter killing spree of the rest of the town.

I'm so... lonely.