Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I know you..

Kirkatronics

Guest Stefkov
I'm probably known best for not actually being known, if you get me. I don't talk to many people and even the people that actually know me don't really know me.

I'd say I'm the same.

All anyone does know me for is playing games. That's it. I suppose I have nothing else I'm good at, nothing worth mentioning.

At school I'm probably known best for:

1) Being gay

2) Being clever (/geeky?) and doing further maths

3) Having an outrageously funny bag (which broke yesterday :( )

4) Having a weird voice (sounds slightly Welsh, but not really)

5) Uncontrollably laughing alot

6) My weird sayings and catchphrases

You should probably ask my friends what I'm like to them.

I'm really verbally capable in real life:

- I talk to no ends

- I make no sense (ever)

- I win arguments by tiring out others

- I'm notoriously clumsy and scattered

And at times I'm really cocky. Most of the time I'm a happy and enthusiastic guy to be around though :)

I'm known for:

- Being very geeky because I know a lot of strange (and frankly, irrelevant) stuff (Wikipedia is my friend).

- Being a smart guy because I find a lot of stuff easy (e.g. school subjects). A girl from my class once said that "I was probably hardcore at everything", to which I pointed out that I'm not hardcore at ballet, which brings me to ...

- My terrible sense of humour. I think it's because it's very geeky ... and I watch a lot of stand-up comedy.

- Having a lot of facial hair which I regularly shave 'cause I don't like it.

- Being known by everyone and having some kind of cult status with some at my grammar school for looking like Harry Potter.

- Thinking way too much about some things.

- Having a very good memory (and remembering the aforementioned irrelevant facts). I'm Autistic, y'see.

- Having some weird interests, among them video games and everything Japanese.

- Being a little too talkative and perverted when it comes to talks about sex. Kind of ironic as I've never had sex nor been in a serious relationship. (See, I just did it again, blurting out my personal life on the internet.)

- Being spoiled by my parents. I don't have any siblings and I had a hard time growing up because of my Autism, so I guess that's why.

- Using the computer ... a lot.

- Not being very masculine.

- Being a good friend.

That's it, I think.

Hm, looking back at my post, I could probably add "likes to talk about himself".

- Being lazy with regards to work

- being from Harpenden

- "the guy who used to have really long hair"

- having a surname which is the same a a famous "brand" of water

- and, of course, being an atheist, which is a very, very odd thing in my school

I suppose:

1. Being an all-round sportsmen.
  2. "being a cool gaming nerd" - not my words.
  3. Using long words.
  4. Being a trustworthy freind.

As alot of you have also self-proclaimed; i'm a 'sideline' guy. Tend to be quite shy sometimes and prefer to stay out of the spotlight, occupied by the more boisterous characters in our school.