N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to come out and admit that I am one of the double votes. I have nothing to hide, though i'd rather not reveal my character while Yagami Light is out there.

I will however tell you my role. I am somewhat of a "vice-mayor". I don't know what it is but in a game so big it may be a role invented by Mundi. I may get another vote when another double voter dies, become full mayor, I'm not sure.

I want to come out and admit that I am one of the double votes. I have nothing to hide, though i'd rather not reveal my character while Yagami Light is out there.

I will however tell you my role. I am somewhat of a "vice-mayor". I don't know what it is but in a game so big it may be a role invented by Mundi. I may get another vote when another double voter dies, become full mayor, I'm not sure.

Still, Jayseven might be the second double voter.

But the double vote is not my main concern. His slip-up with Mcoy's information is quite incriminating.

Are we allowed to know if the dead folk are evil/good?

Only if their bodies haven't been stolen. Some people here already died without a trace.

Seconded! :heh:

As always, I have no idea what the hell is going on. Anyone care to fill me in?

Let's see:

-Beggilax is very suspicious for trusting Gaggle64 when everyone was about to lynch him (Gaggle was part of the mafia)

-Jayseven is very suspicious for reasons I stated in the previous page. If you don't know, the chip in the neck means you're being kidnapped.

-I am Kirby. I am good, but I absorbed Maase in the first night (who was neutral). When Chairdriver investigated me, I looked Neutral, but now, I have Chair's power. I look good if investigated, now, but no one has tried to see if I'm telling the truth.

Anyway, I have investigative powers right now, and I found out Vicar is innocent.

-Coolness Bears is a very pregnant Juno

-Rokhed is a strange witch/librarian that can find information

I think that's it. :heh:

I have info. I need to know where the dead people stood in terms of evil/good before i reveal it. I won't be online til tomorrow so question me then.

I have a job im not staying up til the small hours ;_;

Oh, Moogle and Chair were good.

-Beggilax is very suspicious for trusting Gaggle64 when everyone was about to lynch him (Gaggle was part of the mafia)

I would like to know how I am the suspicious one here, I have explained why i didn't want to vote for Gaggle 3 times now, but if it requires more explaining just let me know

as for my vote:

Vote: No Lynch as I have to sleep now

and please, would you bring some hard evidence that I am the "Baddest Man Around" if you are going to lynch me off, not just because Chairdriver implied it once

Still, Jayseven might be the second double voter.

But the double vote is not my main concern. His slip-up with Mcoy's information is quite incriminating.

As I pointed out before in my extensively awesome post, rokhed and lazyboy have the double votes. Rokhed before the night was over last night said that I had a double vote, but I can promise that I have not been told that my vote is worth double. I am pretty sure that my estimates are correct.

Back to my mega-awesome post, i don't think anyone can deny that I have put forward some intersesting points that need answering.

Vote: Vicar for my musings on the previous page, until further info comes to light.

Indeed, I was a kidnapeee - mundi sent me a PM saying I'm no longer held captive, so massive thanks to the guy who got the ransom who did absolutelynothing and said nothing and all that stuff. Real helpful.

I;d like to think thatmy mega super post proves that I'm far from a malevolent force in this game, and that I'm trying to help eliminate suspiscion however I can, especially considering my role leaves me with little to do elsewise. If you want to vote for me then fair enough, I can't stop you, even if I disagree with you. All I ask is that you try and wait and see what people say in response to my mega dooper woopeee post, for I believe that there are many important factors that need looking at.

The double-vote factor may not be an issue, indeed it's probably the smallest thing to worry about. Usually someone in the mafia has a double vote but there's been no reason so far to suspect Rokhed (besides what I said in - you guessed it - my schooper post on the previous page) and Lazyboy.. well that's interesting. Not damaging, just interesting.

Excuse me if I've been a little incoherant. It's 4am and I am pissed.

Just please address the points I raised and investigate them further.

Here's my two cents on the double vote issue, I obviously hold two. The other double vote was Dyson I thought, though I may have done my math wrong and either Jayseven or Jonnas is right. Now either this is true, or case B, there is a third with an extra vote, maybe a triple vote, who is Mafia but not posting, which means we would have to start looking at the quiet ones.

Vote Withdrawn

I wait to be convinced.

Moogle was good? In that case....

I investigated Jayseven last night. He killed Moogle last night, and I think he had something to do with the murder of the radio presenter.

Vote: Jayseven.

Whoa, Moogle was killed by someone who said "excuse me if my associate isn't with me".

Sounds like you found solid proof to support my case.

And no, I am not neutral. Anyone who can see alignments, could you prove I'm right by investigating me?

By the way, protectors, target either me, Shino, or Raining_Again. We're pretty reliable investigators, it seems.

Here's my two cents on the double vote issue, I obviously hold two. The other double vote was Dyson I thought, though I may have done my math wrong and either Jayseven or Jonnas is right. Now either this is true, or case B, there is a third with an extra vote, maybe a triple vote, who is Mafia but not posting, which means we would have to start looking at the quiet ones.

Vote Withdrawn

I wait to be convinced.

I went through the whole thread and checked. I'm pretty certain that Rokhed has the doublevote.

Raining_Again; how exactly did I kill Moogle when I was busy targeting VolcOm?

Also; can people please respond to the post I made? I mean, it's got some questions that need answering. I hate it when people just ignore questions in this game.

and jayseven hasn´t been the most useful player

Pure mean :'(