N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why am I the main suspect here, as I explained earlier I didn't vote for Gaggle because I didn't see chairdrivers post (he sent it in while I was writing mine)

as for my vote, I have no suspect at the moment, except for Gaggle which is well...gone

so...

vote: No Lynch

and will someone tell me why I am now officially Evil, because I have yet to see any hard evidence to this, only chairdrivers rantings

Tell me, what is the point in voting no lynch, other than to give the impression that you want the day to end early?

So why are we lynching Beggilax? I skipped back over the pages and it seems the only reason is he didn't vote for Gaggle, which a lot of people didn't do.

I can't believe this far into the game we haven't got a better lead. That thing with people targetting shino seems better.

So why are we lynching Beggilax? I skipped back over the pages and it seems the only reason is he didn't vote for Gaggle, which a lot of people didn't do.

I can't believe this far into the game we haven't got a better lead. That thing with people targetting shino seems better.

He pointledly ignored hard evidence from Shino, even after I had vouched for Shino being good.

Basically, he didn't want to vote for a team-mate.

Ok ,ill come out with it.

I have info about Calza, it suggests that he is evil.

If hes not evil, lynch me tomorrow.

Change Vote:Calza

And he hasnt even posted.

Works for me.

Change vote : Calza

What info do you have on him?