N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I have been playing, and listening. I've not said anything because I have NO information. Simple. When I have some, I'll say. I'm not going to post when I've got nothing to say.

Yeah, but this game isn't solely about hard evidence.

In the original version of the game, there is one cop and one doctor, and everyone else is powerless.

A large part of the game is based on how people act, vote and what they say.

A common mafia trait - especially for an inexperienced player in the mafia - is to not say anything all game, and hope they go under the radar.

Mundi, can firthy just be removed from the game?

A little bird told me that he can´t be arsed to play this game. Thanks birdy for the heads up.

firthy has been dropped out of the game.

Players remaining 30 (15 vote majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

Domjcq

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

MoogleViper

Mr-Paul

Nightwolf

Rokhed00

Shino

Shorty

Skunky

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Yeah, but this game isn't solely about hard evidence.

In the original version of the game, there is one cop and one doctor, and everyone else is powerless.

A large part of the game is based on how people act, vote and what they say.

A common mafia trait - especially for an inexperienced player in the mafia - is to not say anything all game, and hope they go under the radar.

Yes, I realise that. I know I should really post more, even if I have no evidence etc. But still, surely there must be some better 'lead' than voting for me just because I've rarely posted so far. Surely thats just handing the game over to the mafia?

If someone wants to investigate me, please by all means do it.

His information may be wrong. e.g. good=neutral neutral=bad bad=good or something like that.

If this was the case then I would just be highlighting myself as the mafia don.

Also how do you gain your info?

Mr. Moogle; to be really honest, I find your behaviour rather suspicious. If Mr. big C discovers you, Mr. Moogle, to be evil then you, Mr. Moogle, might say "there, see, he's got it all wrong!" - but if mr. Chairdriver discovers you, Mr. Moogle, to be good then you, Mr. Moogle, might be the mafia don, whom appears good when investigated :P

Basically, your MISTAR MOOGLE action/intent doesn't really offer much help/advice to anyone else besides yourMRMOOGLEself. For all I know Mryoumoogle and Mr. Chairdriver are both in the mafia attempting to forge a realistic-looking chain of trust. That can be argued to make sense, for MR. Chairdriver's unveiling of Mr. Jonnas appears to be accurate and credible. I do have minor, minor qualms over how quick Mr. Big C was to lay down votes for Mr. Kirby-Jonnas.

Basically; I cannot trust anything either of you Misters say, I can only have my mistrust deepened.

Sorry, I have been playing, and listening. I've not said anything because I have NO information. Simple. When I have some, I'll say. I'm not going to post when I've got nothing to say.

Mr. Haggis, I would like to concur with Mr. Chairdriver that this game is about keeping up appearances as much as using powers. Discussing things can help each other view minute clues in different ways.

I have played in a lot of the mafia games, and to be honest my patience is wearing extremely thin for those who sign up but say nothing all the time. This game has been pretty good so far (I mean woah 20 pages and only 2 nights!), so lets keep it that way.

(so everytime I say "you" I have to say "Mr. [name]", Mundi?)

Well, Haggis I hope you learned your lesson. He who doesn't talk is our primary suspect.

What now? We already "killed" flirty guy without a lynching. And there's no other information.

So, do we wait until the next day?

Note: Investigators, don't investigate me tonight. I'll be changing powers overnight, so who knows what info you'll have?