Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who actually want's to stay for a few days, post if your game.

We need to start getting stuff planned out. Hotels/Meals/Activities etc.

I'll be there for a few days, but im NOT kipping on some hotel room floor, or in the same bed as someone else. Either book a hostel or i'll be having my own room in the hotel :)

I posted up a hostel earlier that A) Has a bar. B) Lets you drink in the common rooms/kitchens and C) Is fairly near Hyde Park. Im not fussed which one we stay in though, most tend to be pretty good!

I did try pimping McPhee's link a few times, as it looked rather awesome, alas nobody pays attention. I hope people do realise this is gonna take collective organising by everyone, not just a single person, you all have to make the effort, don't just do nothing then start whinging about it when things aren't how you like.

Anyhoo, pimping that link from McPhee again so jayseven sees it and edits it into his first post :p

http://www.dovercastlehostel.com/index.asp

ok, editing that link into the first post now :)

EDIT: That place seems great! Only problem I'd have with it is the distance, but it's not even that far - just far enough for me to worry I'll miss my stop if I'm drunk on the tube :P

Juli the 7th <-- i meen the 5th Ill orginis an event for the main land N-Europe people at:

Street: Graaf Engelbertstraat 50

Postal: 5046 LW Tilburg, The Netherlands

Phone: +31135358331

we will have a BBQ and loads of games and consoles to play on several TV's. If you are coming please let us know!!

Dude, that's an awesome thing to do :) thing is, maybe you ought to be a bit more cautious with your address and phone number, especially considering what you said in the Post Your Set-up thread...

if I had the cash for a flight, I'd totally go :)

Sooo, anyone gonna be coming into Liverpool Street?

EDIT: If not, I'm going to pretend I'm coming in to a different station, so I don't have to make my way to hyde park on my own. (Well, I will if I have to, but booooooring.)

Dude, that's an awesome thing to do :) thing is, maybe you ought to be a bit more cautious with your address and phone number, especially considering what you said in the Post Your Set-up thread...

if I had the cash for a flight, I'd totally go :)

true but this is the club house so its o k also every thing is secured ^.^

to bad you cant come but i do hope others do!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!