N-Europe

Can anyone suggest a ringing tone for my cellphone?

Vicar

*checks for jamba*

...if anyone can find me a soundbite of the "do-dododo-DOOOO!" sound when you open a chest in zelda - i will LOVE YOU FOREVER. O___O

*checks again...*

that'd be the best message alert EVER.

...scratch that!! navi going "HEY!" would be even better!!

if you were to find me that... woo. :smile:

Before I had a decent phone that could do tones like this, I remember hearing someone get a text with the big chest sound, made my day(and only like 3 of us got it). I used the inspiration to do it for myself when I got my new phone with the small chest, but I've changed it to something else now. To be precise, my text tone is a really good Gnarls Barkley's Crazy/Steady as She Goes mashup, and my ringtone is some old school 21 seconds by So Solid Crew, and the theme from Desmonds whenever someone from my family rings me.

Vicar, have some Daft Punk as your ringtone!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had a look at that, but it's like a recorded edition, I'd prefer the one from the actual episode, with kyle shouting and all the kids singing along... I can't find that one :(

try to find one of those audio-ripping programmes for youtube videos and get it from there...?

or use this one!

it's got talking poop! what more could you want? :grin:

OR/

this one has the kids singing...

Mines boring, the Bleach theme tune for both (but I can tell whats a call from my phone telling me whos calling, ewww future)

Ive had the Balls theme, and hip hop theme recently too. And epic/sad Balls theme aswell. Im all about the Balls.

...............huh??! O_o

apparently not...? *sits comfortably* explain! :grin:

Acquaint (sp?) yourself with the bottom left link in my signature.

Warning, not everyone likes Balls, some people do, some dont. But yeah, enjoy. And watch in order of course. (And should also be noted Ive never ever studied animation at all, so I am an amateur.....I am however highly qualified in comedy lol) :)

just came home from 11 hours of weekend work.....soooo tiered

Having a Daft punk ringing tone is the best freaking idea ever thank you Rummy now the question is what song has the best beginning Technologic ?

And thank you Mundi for the Zelda opening the chest tone totally going to be my message tone.

Well good night every one see you tonight.

I'd prefer the one from the actual episode, with kyle shouting and all the kids singing along... I can't find that one :(

The one with Kyle shouting and kids singing is from the movie, not the episode.

If you managed to obtain the movie in... mpeg or whatever format. You could open it in Goldwave and chop it up.

Failing that, I could.

EDIT: http://media.putfile.com/Kyles-Mum-30

The one with Kyle shouting and kids singing is from the movie, not the episode.

If you managed to obtain the movie in... mpeg or whatever format. You could open it in Goldwave and chop it up.

Failing that, I could.

EDIT: http://media.putfile.com/Kyles-Mum-30

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much *hugs EEVIL* Seriously, that's perfect thank you so much.