N-Europe

Whats The Best Drink EVER?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel! High five!!

I don't drink it much anymore, but fanta fruit twist possibly. I used to be a proper fanta fiend as schoolmates can atest to, and it just brings back some proper schoolboy memories for me. Fruit twist was also my favourite, and it cuts awesomely with vodka too(i used to take a bottle of vodka and a bottle of fanta to parties lol). Like I said though, I don't drink it much anymore. WKD blue is kinda the same, I wish I could get that stuff in non alcoholic form :( Juice wise, tropical juice is a favourite, but again it's something I don't really drink much! It seems all my favourite drinks are ones I don't often have! Vimto is pretty nice too, though I haven't had it since I was like 7.

But tbh, Fanta fruit twist all the way, that shit is liquidised sex in a bottle.

oooooohhh sooo good ^_^ My favourite alcoholic drink! You sir.. know a good drink.

Also pear cider is pretty yum. :yay:

Well thank you,

I'm the only guy in my manly friend group that drinks it every one else is drinking vodka redbull, I can drink that but I prefer Malibu and pineapple.

Well thank you,

I'm the only guy in my manly friend group that drinks it every one else is drinking vodka redbull, I can drink that but I prefer Malibu and pineapple.

Vodka and redbull.....Ugh. Isnt that stuff supposed to be really bad for your body?

My sister had it on a night out (and she wasnt actually drinking that much) and she started having palpitations. :/

Think i'll stick with the malibu ^^

Vodka and redbull.....Ugh. Isnt that stuff supposed to be really bad for your body?

My sister had it on a night out (and she wasnt actually drinking that much) and she started having palpitations. :/

Think i'll stick with the malibu ^^

well energy drink mixed wit strong alcohol is always bad, if screws up with you head an makes you really drunk really fast, one of my freinds where sick for two days after one strong night of party with vodka redbull it think alcohol poisoning but I cant remember .

well energy drink mixed wit strong alcohol is always bad, if screws up with you head an makes you really drunk really fast, one of my freinds where sick for two days after one strong night of party with vodka redbull it think alcohol poisoning but I cant remember .

It's because alcohol slows you down and red bull speeds you up, combining the two basically really does some damage confusing your body :indeed:

Red bull isn't any good anyway, stick with Vodka straight rather than the combination :p

It was weird the other day, I had about 3 shots of Sanbucca, and it was all fine. Then I took one swig straight from the bottle and it burnt my throat! I had to go outside and like cough and choke for like 5minutes. I don't even know why :|

My usual drinks are Strongbow (for the cheapness) and Koppaburg/Harlingers (another pear cider). Mixed with some shots here and there =]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!