N-Europe

Valentines Day ¬¬

Dyson

Yes, it's that time of year again where everyone prepares for a day of loneliness and singularity.

Apparantly, some weird people also celebrate love and being with other people, but that's a myth to everyone I know. :P

So, here we go again N-E, post your feelings on Valentine's Day, if you have any plans, and whether or not you'll be celebrating it with someone or alone.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I have plans (romantic plans, compared to two years ago when I went to a friends and played Katamari then went for a pub lunch, remembering it was valentines day).

Going to the cinema with some guy I am...kinda seeing I guess. Anyway. Then later me and my housemate are cooking a meal for her boyfriend and this guy, which could be awkward as its the first time any of my friends would have met him. Then we're going off to our bedrooms (unfortunatly im not having an orgy on VD).

(and if I could play Katamari at some point that'd be nice...)

For toys go to harmony. Don't think they are as common as Anne-Summers but they are better. There is a big one on Oxford street which is pretty good. If not order here: http://www.sextoys.co.uk - delivered in discreet packaging.

Anyway for Valentines day im doing nothing but on the friday im going to Devon after work to see my girlfriend and take her out for a meal, shower her in the gifts I have got her and then head to the bedroom.

Bah, the sooner the day goes, the better. It's mearly an excuse for the scum of today's society to take the piss out of people like myself who aren't part of the sheep that form today's society.

On a lighter note, hilariously enough, when my maths class began today, my teacher, NAME REMOVED SINCE IT APPEARED IN GOOGLE (Note, he's very much a Nazi-type teacher), pulled out a huge pile of Valentine cards, and informed the class if anyone wished to give him one in the future, that they should present it to him in person rather than sending it to him anonymously.

Bought Letty something, apart from that it'll be the usual Thursday really.

I asked her if she was excited and she went "Whats on Thursday?"

Jordan: "T_T"

Wow, weird posting right next to each other. Also, ass MSN, kthx.

Bought Letty something, apart from that it'll be the usual Thursday really.

I asked her if she was excited and she went "Whats on Thursday?"

Jordan: "T_T"

Wow, weird posting right next to each other. Also, ass MSN, kthx.

In my defence, I was far to busy making delicious soup to listen to you properly!!