NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

The man speaks truth. Make Eternal Darkness 2 for fucks sake [completed the original for about the 10th time this morning]

I was never going to buy this anyway after playing the awful demo, but that review was hilarious!

Was good. Felt a little too short actually, like there was more he could have talked about. Ah well.

Its losing a bit of interest to be honest, not that his current "reviews" are worse than the first ones, but its losing a bit of its initial appeal.

Damn, that review had too much information. I felt it was pretty hard to follow his trail of thoughts.

Well, it's usually like that, yeah. This one managed to be even more. It was harder than usual to figure out what he was saying.

Love the Spore one - the No/Noooooooooooooooooooo. bit made me chuckle!

Really dicked off with that game at the mo!

Yep, he's completely right in this one...

The nostalgia goggles kill everything

Yup, he's right. He sure does love yellow.

Anyway, nostalgia goggles or not, I can still think of many reasonable points of why certain games of yesteryear were better than current ones (except for the Megadrive Sonic series, maybe. That's a tricky one.)

Just as easily as I can point out how bad some of them were/are.

Anyway, nostalgia goggles or not, I can still think of many reasonable points of why certain games of yesteryear were better than current ones (except for the Megadrive Sonic series, maybe. That's a tricky one.)

Nigga wha?!

Also, what he says can't be agreed, it isn't supposed to be agreed. Just watch and laugh a bit.

'Eat on that burn sauce, fatboy! Also, I think Hitler was right.'

Haha that was a good'un. Makes me wonder if Twighlight Princess actually was better than Ocarina...

Also, what he says can't be agreed, it isn't supposed to be agreed. Just watch and laugh a bit.

Of course it can. He's still making his point.

But it's probably better to laugh and not think about it, yeah.

So you agree on the OoT and Mario64 part?

That? Not really. SMS and TP were pretty sub-par.

If he had said SMG and WW, I would've agreed, yeah.

Makes me wonder if Twighlight Princess actually was better than Ocarina...

To answer that thought.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gotta say, nostalga removed, memory removed, if you asked me to play ocarina and twilight again today, as if from anew, id probebly prefer tp, it lets you do more, the story is better presented and the fight mechanics are better. also, the graphics are better too.

still, denying that nostalgas appeal is like forgetting our mothers unconditional love for the past however many years and judging her souly on the actions of that day in age. i love my mum, but most days spent in her comapany in the past 4 year have at least tested my patience.

what im trying to say is, nostalga may make things appear better then they seem, but it also helps us reflect on what an effect things had on our life.

Yup, he's right. He sure does love yellow.

Yeh, Mario Galaxy is better than Sunshine, despite Galaxy being a new game and sunshine being an old one. But on the other hand I think OoT is way better than TP. So 1-1 to old and new games. :p

Its not a matter of nostalgia, games have to be compared according to the time they were released. The impact that either Mario64 and OoT had in the industry are completely different to Sunshine and TP. And as games, Mario is still one of the best platformers ever while sunshine isn't (I adore Sunshine but the best and more challenging parts were the "Secrets" without the jet pack ). As for TP, it might be on the same level as OoT as a game, but OoT is 10 years old, and all its features and innovations still influenced a modern game as TP.

To answer that thought.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To answer that thought right..

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES...

And to answer to your thought...

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF NOSTAAAAAAAAAALGIAAAAAAAAAAA GOGGLEEEEEEEEEES!!!

As much as you want it, sure, Mario revolutionized the platformers, but its a fact that Sunshine is better than Mario, which is obvious...