N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i say why chances are i wont last till day 5.

So that probably means he's being blackmailed? Obviously don't answer if yes!

Actually, I believe he has some info, but he doesn't want the mafia to know.

It's a bit of a long shot, but...

I'm keeping my eye on you, Nintendohnut.

It may not help, but it might lol, can you tell us? If it may put you in danger don't worry but if it's not important it probably won't matter to much...or it may be more important than you think? I don't know, desperately looking for something here!

Funny you should ask, if you get nightkilled for it then you'll know not to ask next time.

By no means can I investigate, sadly, but something rather interesting happened the other night where I received some info:

"Nintendohnut wears a badge and a uniform."

Take it or leave it.

EDIT: Randomly lynching me is pointless. ¬_¬

Funny you should ask, if you get nightkilled for it then you'll know not to ask next time.

By no means can I investigate, sadly, but something rather interesting happened the other night where I received some info:

"Nintendohnut wears a badge and a uniform."

Take it or leave it.

EDIT: Randomly lynching me is pointless. ¬_¬

Woah okay well thanks lol. But it didn't really answer my question... Who did you target the other day (night)? What happened? How did you receive info?

And yes, I may get killed now :-( Thanks for revealing that, it wasn't what I asked but I guess that's what I get for asking questions. At least it proves that Esquiel was being very silly. Could I have protection tonight please?

Also: Possibly Esquiel is in the mafia, and voted without consulting anyone else in it. They then told him to change the vote as he had no information (notice how he revealed nothing when I asked?) so now it is nobody.

Just a theory. I'm keeping my eye on you Esquiel lol.

I did nothing the other night, someone targetted me or something so there you are.

Dunno about Esequiel, isn't it his first game? Maybe he's just getting into the game.

So you've done nothing this entire game so far? Sorry if I'm not being clear, when I said who did you target the other night, I probably should have said on other nights in general.

Also: so you have no idea how you got information the other night?

Thats interesting Dark, thanks.

The information I got last night when I investigated Darksnowman was that he has already fulfilled part of his win condition. Which makes him neutral. Which also means his win condition has something to do with me. Hopefully not killing, but who knows...

*is dead tonight either way*

Look, all I'm saying is what you are telling us is not what the information that I got on you says. There is an inconsistency, and I'm trying to figure out what that is.

Darksnowman; how could your info incriminate Nintendohnut further? How come that's all the info you have?

Nintendohnut; so how did you get your info? What info did you get the other nights?

I got my info from Moogle, of course, but right now I will not say. And on the first night as I said I wasn't around so I didn't use my power (posted that after to apologise lol) and on the second night my power was basically useless - I got nothing useful from it whatsoever.

And I will not be incriminated, that was possibly a bad choice of word from Dark (I hope so anyway!), it is probably more like if he says it then it will be more obvious who I am and I could become a bigger target for the mafia?

Jaybaby, I can only speculate that he's a policeman or whatever and make it plain as day for the mafia to kill him. That kind of incrimintation lol. He asked what info I had whether it was helpful or not, and thats it.

Not helpful was it? Would you lynch him for having a badge and a uniform?