N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am on the other side of the world as my fellow forumites have noted. And there is no reason behind my arguments. Being suspicious is just fun, and I reckon we should start lynching.

Vote:MadDogxyz(whatever the bloody hell comes next)

Insomnia is fun!

Cheers. So do we all now see how pointless this is? None of us have any evidence. A gut feeling based on someone's post seemingly remotely shifty isn't the way forward because it will only end in the death of an innocent. Now, MadDog has been posting since the beginning so I don't know why you've decided to go for him, but you need to stop this stupid way of picking off people and start working on some decent information.

Yes. You've successfully highlighted three townsfolk, and it's gong to be difficult to watch or protect them all for an extended period, especially as the game continues toe evolve. Unless we're lucky, I would estimate we'll all be dead by the end of the week.

Pretty much, I guess. :(

Well, there're no options left and all we're doing is exposing the good guys.

Vote: No lynch

Since nobody actually has anything

Voting No Lynch is completely useless. If the day ends without majorities, there still isn't any lynch, and if we let the day go on, we might learn something. Don't rush things.

2815223936.jpg

Please don't post pictures. I's against the rules.

Votes 14 is a majority

No Lynch (14): Jonnas, Tellyn, darksnowman, MadDog91UK, Eenuh, Haggis, Strider, Calza, Mcoy, welsh_gamer, Gizmo, martinist, Shino

Day 3 is now over

Once again the town couldn't decide on who to lynch.

Night 3 begins now

Night 3 is now over

The inventor worked hard through the night on his new model. It was just about complete when he heard a beeping noise.

The figure in the cloak was about to leave his house cackling.

“You’re time is up my friend.” The don stood in the doorway preventing the man’s escape.

“Wait! No! You don’t know what you are doing.” The man protested. But it was too late.

Strider is dead. He was the terrorist. He would when when he had killed all religious figures

Tellyn is dead. He was the inventor. He would make a new invention every night. (Good)

Eenuh is dead. She was the Don. Unfortunately for her she picked the wrong victim tonight.

---------------

The mafia have taken another hostage.

---------------

The mafia recruiter knocked on a camouflaged house.

There has been a new recruit to the mafia.

People playing (22) 12 is a majority:

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis