Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes (10 is a majority)

Haggis (2): MadDog91UK, Esequiel

Dyson 11): gaggle64, Jonnas, DomJcg, Zell, martinist, Haggis, Ellmeister, Gizmo, coolness bears, welsh_gamer, MBAM

Day 5 is now over

The town were angry. They wanted a reason for the man's actions. Unfortunately they were too impatient and shouls have given the man the chance that he asked for.

Dyson is dead. He was the Doctor. He could protect people at night from being nightkilled. (Good)

------------

The ransom demands had been met and the hostage has been released.

People playing (18):

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 5 begins now

Dyson is dead. He was the Doctor. He could protect people at night from being nightkilled. (Good)

I told you people he was good, TWICE!! And you lynched him anyway. TWICE I told you.

The fact that it happened so fast and with so little struggle leads me to suspect everyone on that last, and I believe as many as half could be mafia.

gaggle64, Jonnas, DomJcg, Zell, martinist, Haggis, Ellmeister, Gizmo, coolness bears, welsh_gamer, MBAM

I suspect you all, except one.

He ws acting so strangely though LazyBoy, and then saying about how if he didn't survive we'd lose the game. It just sounded so fake.

Sorry Dyson!

Funnily enough you're the one I don't suspect. To everyone who didn't vote I ask you to keep that list in mind. It presents itself as obvious mafia rallying.

I was taken hostage yesterday, that was why I couldn't speak. I think that from the start Dyson was being forced to kill as part of my ransom, but as I couldn't speak I couldn't tell you this at the risk of dying. He killed to save me but you lynched him before he could explain. As far as I can tell, you were egged into doing this by the mafia (they encouraged you to vote dyson). That is why last night I investigated Jonnas.

I have information tonight. Although Gizmo is being forced to vote (at least I think so) I investigated Jonnas last night. The info I got said that Jonnas has committed a crime against mw and has forced Dyson to commit a crime. The very fact that I was taken hostage last night I feel is enough to make Jonnas look incredibly suspect, along with the fact that the good Doctor killed. I am sure that Jonnas is bad. He is being made to look innocent by the mafia as Gizmo is apparently being forced to vote for him today, but according to the information I gathered he is guilty of committing crimes and "making Dyson commit a crime". If I am wrong, lynch me tomorrow, but please, for now just trust me. I am putting me life on the line, but due to the info I got I'm sure I am right.

Vote: Jonnas

I investigated him because he seemed very quick to vote for Dyson yesterday. If it turns out I am mistaken, then take me tomorrow, but I am totally sure that Jonnas is bad, and the evidence I got against him last night merely backs me up. I will be proved right when it shows that he is evil. I'm setting my life on the line (as I'm right I'm sure the mafia will kill me tonight) but it has to be done.

I was taken hostage yesterday, that was why I couldn't speak. I think that from the start Dyson was being forced to kill as part of my ransom, but as I couldn't speak I couldn't tell you this at the risk of dying. He killed to save me but you lynched him before he could explain. As far as I can tell, you were egged into doing this by the mafia (they encouraged you to vote dyson). That is why last night I investigated Jonnas.

I have information tonight. Although Gizmo is being forced to vote (at least I think so) I investigated Jonnas last night. The info I got said that Jonnas has committed a crime against mw and has forced Dyson to commit a crime. The very fact that I was taken hostage last night I feel is enough to make Jonnas look incredibly suspect, along with the fact that the good Doctor killed. I am sure that Jonnas is bad. He is being made to look innocent by the mafia as Gizmo is apparently being forced to vote for him today, but according to the information I gathered he is guilty of committing crimes and "making Dyson commit a crime". If I am wrong, lynch me tomorrow, but please, for now just trust me. I am putting me life on the line, but due to the info I got I'm sure I am right.

Vote: Jonnas

I investigated him because he seemed very quick to vote for Dyson yesterday. If it turns out I am mistaken, then take me tomorrow, but I am totally sure that Jonnas is bad, and the evidence I got against him last night merely backs me up. I will be proved right when it shows that he is evil. I'm setting my life on the line (as I'm right I'm sure the mafia will kill me tonight) but it has to be done.

In agreement, one of the ones I have my suspicions about.

Vote:Jonnas

What the...? You're saying I kidnapped you and forced Dyson to commit a crime?

Do you get information about wrong people or something? I didn't do it.

Nintendohnut - Your ransom was for people to vote against Haggis, sorry about that Haggis :P

Can someone add any more to the Jonnas is evil theory before i cast my vote?

Wait, are you saying forced voting for Haggis was the ransom for Nintendohnut's freedom? Because, if so that proves Dohnut has wrong info right there.

And if you still suspect me for voting Dyson quickly, well there's not much I can say.

He killed an investigator that had been proved good in the past (I think) and he was the first real suspect. I thought he was dangerous. Forced killing never happened before, so I highly doubted him, like all the others that voted.

Important words in my post:

"Jonnas has committed a crime against you, and has forced Dyson to commit a crime"

And my info is not wrong. It has been right every time so far.

Now I suspect Esquiel to. I know my info is correct, and everything Dyson said yesterday points at being forced to do something.

I also find it interesting that two people got the ransom apparently? It was always one before but yesterday two voted for Haggis. MadDog did you just think Haggis was evil or were you being forced? Because on other days only one person was sent a ransom note, I doubt someone's power would change halfway through a game.

My vote stands.

He killed an investigator that had been proved good in the past (I think).

None of that is true. Evidently he was forced to kill, he would not have done it otherwise. He explained how he picked at random because he had no idea who was who. Nowhere in the game so far has it said that Oxi was good, that was just bad luck.

He would have explained today, but sadly everyone voted him off. You only encouraged that vote, and as far as I know you were the second one to vote? (One for the first few anyway) He asked for time, but of course then he could have explained that he was the one being forced yesterday.

Tell me this: if it wasn't Dyson who got my ransom demand yesterday, then why would he kill someone? He was forced to do so. And as my evidence from last night says, Jonnas forced Dyson to commit a crime