NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

I CSI-ed Sanchez and found out he died because he chose the wrong target.

CSI'd Haden, he was trying to take over the town... wich means he was evil. Other than that... I've got nothing.

(rather flippin' obviously... ta)

Don't blame me. The person doing the CSI isn't really that good at his job.

I have no idea what is going on.

But I CSI'd chairdriver and got that he chose the wrong target.

Hmm confusing eh? I'm really starting to love these games.

Anyway I CSI'd chairdriver and got could build up it's collective by assimilating people.

NB: Assimilate for those that don't know means consume.

I CSI'd MadDog and the fish they were apparently captured by HAL.

Did a little research and found that this is a psychotic computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Not that it helps a huge amount.

Sorry to post now I'm dead, but I'm glad that everyone has come to my funeral instead of hanging someone. :smile:

Sorry to post now I'm dead, but I'm glad that everyone has come to my funeral instead of hanging someone. :smile:

Looks like you couldn´t fly that bicycle :Þ

I got some info that could help us, but since there's no lynch i'd rather keep it till tomorrow. Either way i'll need more than what I have to make a case.

I CSI'd MadDog and the fish they were apparently captured by HAL.

Did a little research and found that this is a psychotic computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Not that it helps a huge amount.

Yes it does... So there's a Hal, huh? We're fucked...

HAL is most certainly a neutral character, it's too powerfull to be in any sort of mafia. Any Kubrick fan in here will also tell you that it's perhaps one of the characters we should fear the most. I dread to think what it's powers may be.

Argh! There's no one to vote for!

And 5 deaths? I just hope things get better later on.

And poor chairdriver. :(

Yes it does... So there's a Hal, huh? We're fucked...

HAL is most certainly a neutral character, it's too powerfull to be in any sort of mafia. Any Kubrick fan in here will also tell you that it's perhaps one of the characters we should fear the most. I dread to think what it's powers may be.

I don't think that's enough of a case to claim he's neutral, but either way I agree with you, it's a character we need to keep an eye on.

I got some info that could help us, but since there's no lynch i'd rather keep it till tomorrow. Either way i'll need more than what I have to make a case.

Probably best tell us, in case you get locked outside an airlock or something.

This is a good point. Now that you have evidence, you are a target of the mafia. They will try to take you out before you can tell everyone what you know.

I don't think that's enough of a case to claim he's neutral, but either way I agree with you, it's a character we need to keep an eye on.

It seems to me that... if HAL's role is in anyway similar to that of the movie... it's way too powerfull to be in a group. This is someone acting alone, most likely.

Well it seems that HAL takes a hostage. Odd how, when Chairdriver (the Borg) died, there was noone left to pay the ransom, so HAL killed Fish/Maddog (what a lucky two-fer!). I'd guess that we've seen the extent of the powers...

Hmm, I guess you're right. I got information about Ellmeister collecting the parts for something or other, don't know what. Like I said, not much of a case, but it sounds to me like the set up for a powerful bad guy. I may sound a little paranoid, but you understand what with me continually dying in previous games.

Well it seems that HAL takes a hostage. Odd how, when Chairdriver (the Borg) died, there was noone left to pay the ransom, so HAL killed Fish/Maddog (what a lucky two-fer!). I'd guess that we've seen the extent of the powers...

Hmm... let's hope so. :shakehead

I got the last one on chairdriver.

Chairdriver was killed by an Egyptian God.

As I suspected, this god comes from the Stargate universe and is most certainly not a god but a Goa'uld. Possibly Apophis, Ba'al or Anubis given their importance in the series.