NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

I have no idea who this HAM robot is but he is from the future, yes? do you think he is in the mafia or on a mission?

Dude....what?! This is sci-fi. Come on.

We have already said he is from 2001: A Space Odyssey (which technically makes him from the past lol), and he is called HAL!

Zorry :(

I'm not that good in sci-fi.

the only stuff I know is common sense like starwars and ........ alien and predator ?

OK I know nothing about sci-fi except it happens in space end stuff like alians super humans and x-files ... i think.

Oxigen_waste is evil.

Vote: Oxigen_waste

Is there a blackmailer in this game as well? XD

Or do you have a way to back this up?

Oxigen_waste is evil.

What would you say if I had evidence he´s not.

I´m not saying I do but what would you do ?

Edit: Fixing my silly spelling

How do you know that Ell? Back it up and I may believe you.

Also: Ellmeister was roleblocked last night according to Dom, so how did he find out information on Oxi?

If Ell can back up his claim i may vote for O_W but if not i may vote Ell. Randomly voting for someone without backing it up is just too suspicious if you ask me.

We know you're saying that, but how do you know? You were roleblocked last night...and you can't offer any explanation of you why you think he's evil?

I think you're being blackmailed, or possibly are trying to distract us.

Hmm, I wish I had something- whats the reason for no CSI's?

The only thing I can think of is that that little guy from The Phantom Menace that Eenuh mentioned is called "Watto" (sp?) and that I would agree that the "metal walls" thing is probably the Death Star garbage place.

Apart from that? Who cares if Ellmeister is being voted for in both mafia games- atleast he's in both. :p Oh, and wasn't Oxigen_waste under some scrutiny yesterday? Ellmeister could be right that he's evil? But then if he was roleblocked...? Gah, complicado.

Oxigen_waste is evil.

Oh... so I'm evil, heh?

I was gonna vote for you, but... due to your posting, it's pretty clear your being controlled.

Vote: the person who is HAL. (if only that would work... I kid... I don't vote.)

Yeah, ok.

Vote: No Lynch

I still hope someone comes forward with solid info though. Night one was a blood bath, some Space mafiosos need lynching.

Maybe Ellmeister is pretending to be the one captured in order to make it look less likely that he's HAL.

Just a theory :p

Maybe Ellmeister is pretending to be the one captured in order to make it look less likely that he's HAL.

Just a theory :p

HAL doesn't collect parts.

Other than that... that does make sense.