NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

I just want to say that I just don't have anything to add at the moment, I'm reading through the thread at the moment to see if I can find anything suspicious.

I'm still trying to understand what is actually going on at the moment, so I will not vote till I have a clear idea. Sorry if it makes me look suspicious but I just don't want to post a half baked theory.

Just been reading through, cant really see any leads. I have no information. Bit annoying there were no CSIs.

for now, VOTE: no lynch

Maybe one of the first lot of voters in Day 1? Three of them have a double vote.

Maybe one of the first lot of voters in Day 1? Three of them have a double vote.

Well i'm pretty sure that atleast one of them is dead =/

I'm going to venture Dyson. He's usually much more proactive then this. Just seems suspicious. At least pressure people to keep up.

Vote: Dyson

Not dyson. these are the 11 that voted first day, three of them have a double vote. Cant remember who has died so please remind me:

Shino

Shorty

Oxi_Waste

jayseven

Eenuh

Mundi

Ashmat

Calza

Gizmo

ReZ

Jonnas

Now lets see if any of them have voted today or another day and see if we can narrow that down

Shorty has not posted since Day 1 and he was one of the potential double-voters. I also have a bit of info about him. I want to know more.

Change Vote: Shorty

just remember that the person who is threatened may not be able to post today (im not so sure, but ive seen them onlline while ive been posting and they havent replied so i assume they cant)

HOLD IT!!!

I know a man who knows a man who is dangerous BUT he is not in the mafia.

I think he may be problem in the future thats why I'm voting

Voting:Vicar

I´m kidding

Change vote:Coolness Bears

I´m zorry man but I know what your up to

.. this method of voting is a bit skewed.. "oh hey here's a list of eleven people, three of which probably have a double vote"... well, why not see when the double-voters got added to the list? Narrow it down a bit that way before just pointing fingers.

The game's not exactly been going for ages, and it's exam period right about now. I don't think someone not posting is suspicious enough :/