NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

That game was legendary. Thanks Cube!

I was pleased with what I achieved. I got the mafia leader, the Alien and Mundi. :D I avenged my own death too... I got too eager to use my killing power, I tried getting Nintendohnut for a fake CSI but then I found out that Darksnowman had manipulated him AFTER my death.

If only you'd waited a day later, darksnowman would have been dead thanks to me and shorty :(

I could have saved both Shorty and Dyson but they'd been lynched before I had time to clear them. I also knew who Jonnas was, but I didn't think he'd be the mafia leader!

I could have saved both Shorty and Dyson but they'd been lynched before I had time to clear them. I also knew who Jonnas was, but I didn't think he'd be the mafia leader!

What, you got that I was Zapp? Supposedly, I seemed good when investigated (even before I was the godfather).

Or did you suspect me when both me and Nintendohnut seemed brainwashed? :heh:

Nope I investigated you quite a few nights before due to your triple/quadruple vote. I found out you were Zapp.

I all told you that Darksnowman was evil near the beginning. But you wouldn't fucking listen. I WAS THE DOCTOR!!! I even told you that part.