NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Shorty has not posted since Day 1 and he was one of the potential double-voters. I also have a bit of info about him. I want to know more.

Change Vote: Shorty

By know more you mean kill me? o_O

me = good.

Why would people with double votes be evil? Can't there be good people with double votes?

Whats Coolness Bears done? Lol, if we are to follow you on voting for him it would be just like following Ellmeister in voting for Oxigen the waster.

Also, just a mad idea but... Captain Olimar collected pieces of his ship. That just popped into my head.

By know more you mean kill me? o_O

me = good.

Yeah, sorry. I wanted to pressure you for information since you hadn't posted since Day 1. :)

.. this method of voting is a bit skewed.. "oh hey here's a list of eleven people, three of which probably have a double vote"... well, why not see when the double-voters got added to the list? Narrow it down a bit that way before just pointing fingers.

The game's not exactly been going for ages, and it's exam period right about now. I don't think someone not posting is suspicious enough :/

...That is EXACTLY what I did lol. There were 11 people voting no lynch before Cube updated the thing to say how many.

Oh and just so everyone know, Ashmat is dead and jayseven and Mundi have voted since, so they only have single votes. (Give me a chance to check at lease before you shoot me down, sheesh! :heh: )

Whats Coolness Bears done? Lol, if we are to follow you on voting for him it would be just like following Ellmeister in voting for Oxigen the waster.

Also, just a mad idea but... Captain Olimar collected pieces of his ship. That just popped into my head.

Hmm true... but is he a strange alien or an investigator who has to answer phone calls?

*is confused with this game* XD

Really? Care to divulge what you know?

No idea what that means but I shall tell my reasons.

1.I know that he arrived from the future

2.He is on a mission

3.He is a Machine?

ok I'm freaking stupid first when I saw this I thought he where a robot ..... Could he the HAM robot/kidnappings machine?

I´m telling the truth

BTW

Brother if you could PLZ protect me this night I´m a sitting target without you

THAT IS ALL!!!

Here is the updated list of people who may have double votes:

Shino

Shorty

Oxi_Waste

Eenuh

Calza

Gizmo

ReZ

Jonnas

I'm thinking ReZourceman may be a good choice seeing as he has said nothing since the game started...

Well if he´s on his own mission then it must mean he´s either Neutral or Evil

Sounds like Coolness Bears is The Terminator, but is he T2 Terminator?

Dude the info I got tells me he is a machine not a robot .... I thought there where difference, I mean robots walk and talk but machines are like supercomputers and I-pod

Thats a pretty life/death choice there tellyn =|

it's like saying

Is he good?

Or evil?

Vote: coolness bears better than nothing

Yes, I imagine there is also a John or Sarah Connor, who Coolness either needs to kill or has to protect...

Dude the info I got tells me he is a machine not a robot .... I thought there where difference, I mean robots walk and talk but machines are like supercomputers and I-pod

Coolness is an I-Pod. :bowdown:

A robot is a machine too.

Thats a pretty life/death choice there tellyn =|

it's like saying

Is he good?

Or evil?

Vote: coolness bears better than nothing

I know... it's why I didn't vote.

Well according to the Simpson's I-Pods are going to take over the world :Þ

Coolness is an I-Pod. :bowdown:

LOL a new verison of an I-Pod, that would be pretty damn epically awesome

I'm going to ChangeVote - Coolness bears

MAchines from the future rarely bode well.

Change Vote: Coolness Bears

You best be right Vicar! Or i´m beating yo ass tomorrow!

...That is EXACTLY what I did lol. There were 11 people voting no lynch before Cube updated the thing to say how many.

Oh and just so everyone know, Ashmat is dead and jayseven and Mundi have voted since, so they only have single votes. (Give me a chance to check at lease before you shoot me down, sheesh! :heh: )

aye, apologies for not checking before I opened my mouth :P

Coolness being a terminator? It fits the description. But of course, his 'own mission' could be spun any which way you please. Personally I note the "own" a bit more. Surely if he was protecting he'd know them already? I'd say he's more likely a negative...

vote: Coolness Bears.

Change Vote: Coolness Bears

You best be right Vicar! Or i´m beating yo ass tomorrow!

PIffff... like you can let´s settle this like gentleman's in a duel of KNIVES

"starts to hums the song knife fight"