NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

The collecting parts one sounds a little like The Iron Giant, the big robot from space who crash lands on Earth in the 50s and all his pieces have fins each other.

I don't feel comfortable with this, I suppose Ell can tell us what he's building.

Vote: Ellmeister

The collecting parts one sounds a little like The Iron Giant, the big robot from space who crash lands on Earth in the 50s and all his pieces have fins each other.

Yeah but that doesn't seem to correspond to either of the characters who got roleblocked?

i was wondering - does anyone have any info on this hal 9000 thing?

im in a tricky situation and i dont know how to approach it :S

What sort of "situation"? I can tell you, having looked it up on Wiki the other day, HAL is a psychotic computer that in 2001: A Space Odyssey tried to kill the crew of the ship.

What situation are you in?

What sort of "situation"? I can tell you, having looked it up on Wiki the other day, HAL is a psychotic computer that in 2001: A Space Odyssey tried to kill the crew of the ship.

What situation are you in?

lets just say i received a "note" from him and if i dont do what he wants he'll kill someone (im assuming the person he's kidnapped or whatever is good.. why would an evil guy kidnapp someone else thats not good?)

ah, he wants you to play a game... be careful, he can lipread!!!!!! ... Nah, seriously, er, I dunno. What does the note require? Can you say?

ah, he wants you to play a game... be careful, he can lipread!!!!!! ... Nah, seriously, er, I dunno. What does the note require? Can you say?

Oh bugger. How long do you have MBAM?

i have to night 5.. (i.e the person has till night 5)

he wants my power :(

and the only thing is, that its quite a powerful one that i even havent used it..

... Jeez this HAL is a meanie. I would say don't turn your power over :/ We shouldn't negotiate with terrorists!

That should mean HAL can't take another hostage 'til night 5, so we have some time to see if we get any more info to save the hostage.

Okay...could you tell us the power? Or is that too dangerous? Is it dangerous? If you can't tell us, no problem, but we could maybe then judge if it is too dangerous to give to him?

... Jeez this HAL is a meanie. I would say don't turn your power over :/ We shouldn't negotiate with terrorists!

That should mean HAL can't take another hostage 'til night 5, so we have some time to see if we get any more info to save the hostage.

but what about the person thats been taken hostage (i know who it is, but im not sure whether i should say)?

does anyone have any info on who HAL 9000 is?

No don't say who it is, it is likely that they are good.

And at his point we only know what we gathered from CSIs on the last hostage. If anyone has anything else please say something!

Okay...could you tell us the power? Or is that too dangerous? Is it dangerous? If you can't tell us, no problem, but we could maybe then judge if it is too dangerous to give to him?

its too dangerous... i mean im good.. (very good) but if it gets into the wrong hands itcould be trouble...

the jist of the pm was "you must give me your power or he will be killed on night 5"

Well do you know their role? At the moment I'd suppose they're good as you do, but if you don't know the importance of their role then it's hard to make a balanced judgement.

Do think HAL will release the hostage? Do you think the hostage would then know who they are?

Also, do you reckon the hostage can talk? I seem to remember them being able to talk in the last one, although that may be because as far as I remember the captor was a small fish?

Well do you know their role? At the moment I'd suppose they're good as you do, but if you don't know the importance of their role then it's hard to make a balanced judgement.

Do think HAL will release the hostage? Do you think the hostage would then know who they are?

u see thats the thing is - i dont know if he'll release him if i do give him the power, or anything really - there was only 1 line to go on..

Ellimeister (4) gaggle64, Mundi, DomJcg, Tellyn,

No Lynch (1) jayseven

I have no idea who this HAM robot is but he is from the future, yes? do you think he is in the mafia or on a mission?