NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

I'm sorry but I think you're lying, it doesn't add up Darksnowman.

Moogle, before I vote please can you tell me a little about your role? Or who you are? Or even just what your power is/why you have to wait to post?

Well targeting someone and dying is dangerous so I'm sticking with my vote.

You have a point there, but i say we wait until we can confirm that he is good or bad, a person with this ability on our side can help.

I'm sorry but I think you're lying, it doesn't add up Darksnowman.

Moogle, before I vote please can you tell me a little about your role? Or who you are? Or even just what your power is/why you have to wait to post?

I'm not gonna reveal my role just yet.

I don't have to wait to post, but I can only investigate previous nights. So I had to wait until night 2 to investigate night 1. This is the first time I've been on since night 2 as I've been to the hospital (had my pot off :D) and then went to my girlfriend's house.

I'd like to point out something:

Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread.

Just for future notice.

14 is a majority.

No Lynch (8) darksnowman, mr-paul, nitendohnut, Vicar, Brian Mcoy, Gizmo, My Buttons Are Magic!, Haggis

Oxigen_Waste (1) Ellmeister

Dyson (8) Oxigen_waste, Gaggle64, Jonnas, Mundi, Tellyn, Martinist

Coolness bears (2) DomJcg, Dyson

Darksnowman (2) jayseven, MoogleViper

Thanks Cube!

From that list, I can tell you that Oxigen_Waste and Jonnas have double votes. I think that Jonnas is good, but could be wrong, that is just off intuition (earlier we were talking about double votes, he said that good people can have them, which immediately made me suspect he did but also that he was innocent. Like I say this may be wrong and he may have just been saying it so that if we ever found out he had a double vote he could cover himself.)

Anyway, that's completely off topic. Moogle can you give us any other information at all? your power sounds fair enough but could you please give us something else? Just one final thing and you will get my vote.

Thanks Cube!

From that list, I can tell you that Oxigen_Waste and Jonnas have double votes. I think that Jonnas is good, but could be wrong, that is just off intuition (earlier we were talking about double votes, he said that good people can have them, which immediately made me suspect he did but also that he was innocent. Like I say this may be wrong and he may have just been saying it so that if we ever found out he had a double vote he could cover himself.)

Anyway, that's completely off topic. Moogle can you give us any other information at all? your power sounds fair enough but could you please give us something else? Just one final thing and you will get my vote.

I can change/move forward the day/night phase. But I don't want to do it until neccesary. It might cause problems. (Remember Maase?)

Coolness was investigated and it turns out he's a terminator, which we assumed to be evil, but in the end we now know he is good, not evil (as in the Arnie from the second two :) )

Dyson because he's not posting and we needed someone to vote for

Oxi_waste possibly for the same reason as above...I don't remember this one

EDIT: No, what happened to Maase?

Well, I posted this in the other thread, but it was meant for this one.

I'd like info on darksnowmans role really. The bad guys aren't going to target you now anyway, as they know they risk dying. If you refuse to reveal yourself, you merely make yourself more suspicious.

Thanks Cube!

Hey, I don't have double vote!!!

Here, I'll prove it, I'm gonna vote for someon random who has no votes.

Vote: Mundi (Sorry, just testing, I'll change it in a bit).

He kept fast forwarding time and lost his power or something.

Coolness was investigated and it turns out he's a terminator, which we assumed to be evil, but in the end we now know he is good, not evil (as in the Arnie from the second two :) )

Dyson because he's not posting and we needed someone to vote for

Oxi_waste possibly for the same reason as above...I don't remember this one

Maase was a time-travelling dude back in... er... an old thread The gaming one? :P Caused a lot of havoc, people we thought were dead came back to life, votes were discounted, shit like that.

14 is a majority.

No Lynch (8) darksnowman, mr-paul, nitendohnut, Vicar, Brian Mcoy, Gizmo, My Buttons Are Magic!, Haggis

Oxigen_Waste (1) Ellmeister

Dyson (7) Gaggle64, Jonnas, Mundi, Tellyn, Martinist

Coolness bears (2) DomJcg, Dyson

Darksnowman (2) jayseven, MoogleViper

Mundi (1) Oxigen_Waste

Dyson (7) Gaggle64, Jonnas, Mundi, Tellyn, Martinist

Two of these have double votes. Jonnas was one of the previous people we thought to have one?

Also, I don't see why that even matters.

Okay sorry Oxigen, my bad.

In that case either Jonnas has three, or there are four people in this game with double votes. Argh, so difficult!

ChangeVote: Darksnowman

Until he explains himself, he's suspicious.

Why do people not see Darksnowman as suspicious? Evidence points to him having caused Chairdrivers death. If he's a good guy and has a strange side effect, he should have no trouble revealing himself, as the bad guys won't touch him. The only reason he wouldn't reveal himself is if he is in the mafia / neutral with a win condition he cant reveal.

Since people are starting to figure me out, I might as well say it: I have triple votes.

Quite frankly, I never thought you'd look so much into it from day 1.

I was trying to lay low, but that's over, I guess.

Sooo, about Darksnowman, I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'll keep the vote on Dyson (since he won't get lynched). I don't want to lynch Darksnowman in the case he's good, but I don't want the day to end early in the case he's bad.

Can someone explain me what Darksnowman did, I've been having difficulties following both threads.

Can someone explain me what Darksnowman did, I've been having difficulties following both threads.

Chairdriver targeted him and tried to make him into a Borg, apparently Darky is a god and was too much for him too handle and died.

At least, what i see from the write up

Since people are starting to figure me out, I might as well say it: I have triple votes.

Quite frankly, I never thought you'd look so much into it from day 1.

I was trying to lay low, but that's over, I guess.

Sorry dude, I don't know why I became so obsessed with it, it was just something I noticed... I feel a little proud for figuring it out, but bad cause I exposed you. Sorry :S

That said - what is your role if it allows you three votes?!