NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Like...share...NOW

Oh yeh i forgot, eenuh, who'd you target? He appears to be bad..

Apparently I forgot (if you read the write up).

But if anyone can heal me please do so. =(

Apparently I forgot (if you read the write up).

But if anyone can heal me please do so. =(

So you do yourself know who you targeted but because in the write up it says you forgot, you can't tell us in the thread? Is that right?

So you do yourself know who you targeted but because in the write up it says you forgot, you can't tell us in the thread? Is that right?

Yes, if I tell, I die. And I don't want to die.

Also if I don't get a doctor I won't be able to use my nightpower. =(

We know there is one doctor left, it said so on night two as far as I can remember. Two women went to speak to him, didn't they? So we basically need him here asap!

Ellmeister targeted Eenuh on night 2. I'm off to find out what that means.

Is that mentioned in the write up? I think Ellmeister is an investigator by the way.

Is that mentioned in the write up? I think Ellmeister is an investigator by the way.

No I've checked and there's nothing mentioned about it.

By the way, I'm still waiting on Darksnowman explaining himself.

Me too,

only one way forward

vote: darksnowman

Mcoy hasn't seen what we're accusing Dark snowman of, Mcoy requests the page of where the accusation was made or if someone cold tell Mcoy what we're trying to lynch Dark snowman for.

Mcoy hasn't seen what we're accusing Dark snowman of, Mcoy requests the page of where the accusation was made or if someone cold tell Mcoy what we're trying to lynch Dark snowman for.

Page 11. Basically chairdriver targeted Darksnowman on night one, and then chair died.

Night 1 he was targeted by chairdriver. Chairdriver then died. On day 2, Moogle revealed information he was given which showed this. I have no reason to disbelieve Moogle. When asked to explain, darksnowman refused to give anything away, claiming ignorance, and that Cube had either held back info or added something in. I find it unlikely that Cube would do something like this without giving even a small hint.

I then laid it out to him that since people die from targeting him, he could safely reveal his character and power. However, I was given nothing, which itself is suspicious. Of course, even if he did reveal something there was a chance it would be false, but I got nothing, so I can only assume he was hoping it would go away.

The lonely Borg thought it had the perfect candidate for perfection - a God. Unfortunately, assimilating the God proved to be too difficult.

Chairdriver is dead. He was The Borg (Star Trek). He had to rebuild the collective. (Neutral)

Now I’m no Sci-Fi nut, but I asked around for any Sci-Fi “god†characters that anyone could think of and I got just two suggestions. Ra (from Stargate) who according to Wikipedia was “an extraterrestrial villainâ€, and Xerxes (300) who was a bad guy in the film. From this I suggest that he is infact one of these two characters, and therefore almost certainly in the mafia.

I'm sure somebody will, but if we lynch him then there will be no point in the mafia targeting you...apart from revenge I guess. If you don't reveal it you are probably more likely to be killed, right? :S

And by Gizmo's reasoning, I agree

Vote: Darksnowman

Now I’m no Sci-Fi nut, but I asked around for any Sci-Fi “god†characters that anyone could think of and I got just two suggestions. Ra (from Stargate) who according to Wikipedia was “an extraterrestrial villainâ€, and Xerxes (300) who was a bad guy in the film. From this I suggest that he is infact one of these two characters, and therefore almost certainly in the mafia.

The only other ones I can think of are other Gods from Stargate SG-1 (e.g. Hathor) but they are also evil.

Unless you count Melvar. :D

If I reveal who I *think* Darth Vader is, can I get night protection please?

Humph, you think? well if your wrong you don't die, and if your right...well...lets hope someone with protection powers helps :D

The only other ones I can think of are other Gods from Stargate SG-1 (e.g. Hathor) but they are also evil.

Unless you count Melvar. :D

What about Q, from the Star Trek series? I'd imagine he would be some kind of neutral character.

What's cubes favourite Sci fi series? Stargate? i think its Ra personally

Well I'd preferrably like to reveal it before the night phase.

Better just tell us and hope someone sees your flag.