NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

Neutral goes against the mafia too. I'm really not comfortable revealing my character, I've managed not to in previous games and I'd rather guard my identity and other knowledge too. I'm suprised enough that you have just roleblocked me etc, I keep expecting to be killed off.

Anyway, I wanna know who people like Nintendohnut, Gizmo, Moogle and all are because they are very quick to want me dead.

And if you would stop roleblockin me then maybe I would have charmingly gathered some info by now.

What?! I haven't voted for you!

Darksnowman seems suspicious, but we got nothing against him other than the fact that he's a god.

Aren't there any other gods besides Stargate?

I hear stuff. Right now the fact you're covering for him with no proof doesn't shine to well on you either.

Ok I just wanted my 15min of fame :D

But still you sound like you think I´m the bad guy here, you started framing Nintendohnut I think it is not fare to frame people without thinking there might be someone out there looking for someone to finish there mission.

Well McCoy isnt take a huge part in the game, and if your power is as dangerous as you say maybe it isnt worth handing over?

Also I'm not even sure that McCoy is a hostage, he was posting yesterday and knew nothing about it, what was that about?

Mcoy dosen't know what is going to happen, Mcoy will just have to let the night decided and Mcoy will hope that he will survive. Mcoy guesses maybe he is being stalked or something, Mcoy guesses we will know by tomorrow.

Mcoy hasn't decided who to vote for yet either, Mcoy is still readin other the thread

Vote: Nobody

Well McCoy isnt take a huge part in the game, and if your power is as dangerous as you say maybe it isnt worth handing over?

Also I'm not even sure that McCoy is a hostage, he was posting yesterday and knew nothing about it, what was that about?

i dunno

id rather not reveal the power but i dont want to see if the same restrictions apply to this HAL guy (i can only use this power once every other night.. but i havent used it yet)

right.. what about this mccoy situation?

one person dead vs someone getting my power and wrecking havoc with it?

What is your power then? Maybe it's best to give it to him. If you don't, he'll just kidnap somebody else.

Then again, if HAL is neutral, maybe he can kidnap people in the mafia...

Ok I just wanted my 15min of fame :D

But still you sound like you think I´m the bad guy here, you started framing Nintendohnut I think it is not fare to frame people without thinking there might be someone out there looking for someone to finish there mission.

I just wanted to know why his information contradicts mine, and why if you've got some information you're not sharing it?

Well McCoy isnt take a huge part in the game

That worries me, I don't like the quiet ones.

What is your power then? Maybe it's best to give it to him. If you don't, he'll just kidnap somebody else.

Then again, if HAL is neutral, maybe he can kidnap people in the mafia...

on even nights, the poeple that i target get killed (but im still good cause on odd nights i protect people)

but what i dunno if is the restriction would apply to HAL

What?! I haven't voted for you!

Are you sure you haven't the past few days? You're name wouldn't spring to mind for no reason.

As for MBAM!'s situation, I have no info about any potential Hal's, maybe if we could stop dilly dallying over my act of self defense on night one, then someone could bring forward any info? I mean, its like you are accusing me as a smokescreen to keep Hal alive long enough for this deed to come to fruition.

However... MBAM!'s power can be used to wreak havoc? Isn't that even a tad suspicious?

Darksnowman, revealing your character at this point would not do any harm to you as a target to the mafia. They should already be wary of killing you, and simply stating it would lift doubt from people in this thread, and we can move on to another target, like Vicar who is being very strange.

I realise I'm being agressive but its the only way the townies get anywhere in this game. I was Don last time and it was the silence towards the end of the game which won it for us.

well.. forgot to put this in my original post...

.. and since this HAL guy targeted me on an even night i have to give him my power that i could have used that night

Hmm so everyone is accusing everyone?

I don't know who to trust, since its just speculation and no-one seems to be able to show anything as proof. Also, Vicar you keep saying you may know something yet never reveal it. Why won't you reveal your information? Unless you're in the mafia or something...

Eenuh's cured? I must have missed that bit.

Well, someone was cured and she was the only one who was wounded. :blank:

Well I was neutral in the last game and I just had to survive, so if he is neutral maybe we just need to be nice to him and he'll help us.

You had the worst role of all time. :heh:

on even nights, the poeple that i target get killed (but im still good cause on odd nights i protect people)

but what i dunno if is the restriction would apply to HAL

So you're a vigilante... that power is usefull to us. Very usefull indeed. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste on HAL.

Darksnowman, revealing your character at this point would not do any harm to you as a target to the mafia. They should already be wary of killing you, and simply stating it would lift doubt from people in this thread, and we can move on to another target, like Vicar who is being very strange.

I realise I'm being agressive but its the only way the townies get anywhere in this game. I was Don last time and it was the silence towards the end of the game which won it for us.

WHAT!!!!! am I the next target on you list well thats just mean to point the finger at me, and how am I strange I have to write every thing in words I can write as you can see I´m not English so it´s hard to make you people understand what I'm trying to say so I use strange words and silly lines to fill in the blanks.

My power is to find out what happened on previous nights. I used it on night 2 and found that Chair targeted darksnowman and got killed. It said in the write-up that the person chair targeted was a god.

Yeah I understand English is hard for you Vicar, it was just the line "I don't want to be a snitch" that raised my eyebrow a bit. The idea of a mafia game is to expose the bad guys, its not like in a school situation where the person who reveals the bad guy gets hated just as much.

WHAT!!!!! am I the next target on you list well thats just mean to point the finger at me, and how am I strange I have to write every thing in words I can write as you can see I´m not English so it´s hard to make you people understand what I'm trying to say so I use strange words and silly lines to fill in the blanks.

You want the suspicion stopped? Then tell us what you know, because right now you are the most suspicious person, and that doesn't end well.

So you're a vigilante... that power is usefull to us. Very usefull indeed. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste on HAL.

So do you want Mcoy to die? How do you know he isn't useful too? Also, its all very strange that Mcoy doesn't even know he's captured. I would almost say that MBAM! is making this up... but why would you even lie about a ransom?! :confused:

@Gizmo, I know that it went quiet before and the mafia prevailed due to it, but I'm participating and will do until I'm out of the game.

So now it´s between Vicar and Darksnowman?

And both of them refuse to give info? It´s gonna be a long day :(

My power is to find out what happened on previous nights. I used it on night 2 and found that Chair targeted darksnowman and got killed. It said in the write-up that the person chair targeted was a god.

Perhaps the targeting of darksnowman and the killing were two separate events?