NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

So do you want Mcoy to die? How do you know he isn't useful too? Also, its all very strange that Mcoy doesn't even know he's captured. I would almost say that MBAM! is making this up... but why would you even lie about a ransom?! :confused:

@Gizmo, I know that it went quiet before and the mafia prevailed due to it, but I'm participating and will do until I'm out of the game.

Mcoy should be revealing himself, if he was that important. And let's see... MBAM's power is extremely usefull... so she'll get killed even if she gives it up, unless someone protects her.

So do you want Mcoy to die? How do you know he isn't useful too? Also, its all very strange that Mcoy doesn't even know he's captured. I would almost say that MBAM! is making this up... but why would you even lie about a ransom?! :confused:

@Gizmo, I know that it went quiet before and the mafia prevailed due to it, but I'm participating and will do until I'm out of the game.

you're just trying to take the suspicion off yourself

..im not making this up - i dont understand why mccoy doesnt know whats happening?..

maybe brian mccoy is in the mafia and they are just staging this kidnapping in order to get my power?

Yeah I understand English is hard for you Vicar, it was just the line "I don't want to be a snitch" that raised my eyebrow a bit. The idea of a mafia game is to expose the bad guys, its not like in a school situation where the person who reveals the bad guy gets hated just as much.

I totally understand you... but is int it against the rules to post your PM from cube ??? I´m sugar coding everything for you without giving to much information the game is int fun if I just yell out "he is the bad guy" I´m trying to keep the spotlight of me because I personally think someone is out to get me I can´t confirm it but I have this feeling.

The way you are acting is very good, I like the way your doing it. Also, I reread the writeup for today, and since the mafia hitman (or I'm assuming thats who did the killing) came into the same room as the "God character" I find it unlikely now that you are mafia. Neutral perhaps, so I still have a little suspicion on you for now, but I agree that we need to move on from this.

ChangeVote:Vicar

Don't take offence that I'm voting for you, but voting nobody won't get us anywhere and I need to vote for someone. Giving out the info you have on HAL would be the best thing, as that is the biggest problem we are facing right now.

So now it´s between Vicar and Darksnowman?

And both of them refuse to give info? It´s gonna be a long day :(

And who are you Mundi? And do we want to have you survive yet another mafia game? :p

I have a very interesting theory - MBAM! is making this all up so that when she uses her power to kill someone tonight she can say it was because her power was stolen from her.

THIS IS ONLY A THEORY. I have no proof, but just thought of it... Probably a load of bollocks really.

Perhaps the targeting of darksnowman and the killing were two separate events?

It's possible, but that still doesn't explain his persistent refusal to reveal any information about himself.

12 is a majority

darksnowman (3) MoogleViper, gaggle64, Oxigen_Waste

No Lynch (1) Brian Mcoy

Vicar (1) Gizmo

I have a very interesting theory - MBAM! is making this all up so that when she uses her power to kill someone tonight she can say it was because her power was stolen from her.

THIS IS ONLY A THEORY. I have no proof, but just thought of it... Probably a load of bollocks really.

but im not giving up my power

i refuse to

I totally understand you... but is int it against the rules to post your PM from cube ??? I´m sugar coding everything for you without giving to much information the game is int fun if I just yell out "he is the bad guy" I´m trying to keep the spotlight of me because I personally think someone is out to get me I can´t confirm it but I have this feeling.

You can post info, just reword it. Don't copy paste. Otherwise, nobody wouldb e able to post CSI info, or anythnig they get from their powers (investigation and suchlike).

And who are you Mundi? And do we want to have you survive yet another mafia game? :p

Hahaha :heh:

Vote:Vicar

I'll drop it when you tell me what you know about Nintendohnut, and why you are covering for him.

I have no info on this HAL guy but I know for a fact that Mcoy is in big trouble an he will die if we don't do something.

It looks like Mcoy and the button guy and the HAL robot rare somehow related

Mcoy has been lured into a trap that is the only info I got on him how I know this well thats another story

You can post info, just reword it. Don't copy paste. Otherwise, nobody wouldb e able to post CSI info, or anythnig they get from their powers (investigation and suchlike).

Hahaha :heh:

One other thing, did anyone ever post the third CSI from Calza's death? Or did I overlook it?

And, Moogle, have you used your power again and got any more info from previous nights for us?

Wait, what? Why is Vicar covering for me? What did I do?!
Nintendohnut, I have reason to believe you perform CSIs as your power and thus you must be lying. What do you have to say to that?

The Vicar suggested he knows something but isn't telling. I am concentrating on Vicar now and will come to you later.

We already know the connection between Mcoy, MBAM and HAL - HAL kidnapped Mcoy, and ransomed MBAM. What we want to know from you is your source for this information, as it seems suspicious.

The CSI was probably taken by a mafia member. I posted for one but was too late.

The Vicar suggested he knows something but isn't telling. I am concentrating on Vicar now and will come to you later.

Please don't patronise me, seriously dude not cool.

(sorry I was just a little offended by that :) )

I'll drop it when you tell me what you know about Nintendohnut, and why you are covering for him.

Still waiting for an answer.

Please don't patronise me, seriously dude not cool.

(sorry I was just a little offended by that :) )

Please take no offence from what I meant. This game is a little cut-throat and sometimes you have to be an asehole to get things done. I apologise. Nevertheless you remain suspicious.

I´m not covering for him... I think,

I´m going to say I know who he is but I have no idea what he can do.

But I´m 75% sure he is not a CSI guy (or what ever you called him)

ARGH... this spotlight is killing me it´s so hard to say stuff without saying what I can do or he is, personally I don´t want to be the person who got every one killed by leaking out info about them, I feel bad after framing Coolness being the bad Terminator soi´m watching my every word from now.

Hey no problem man, I will try to explain when you're done grilling Vicar, but thanks for the apology and it wasn't necessary I soon afterwards realised it wasn't important but you can't edit posts so I was going to print a retraction. Thanks anyway: peace:

Also: Vicar please don't blurt out who I am. I will tell people when I need to and then if I am lying you can tell everyone. But for now I really want to keep my identity a secret. I can explain my powers later if I must, but I don't want people to know my identity yet. Thanks.

Vote: Dyson

Erm....what?

Erm... ditto. What have you done Dyson that makes you wanna vote for yourself??

I´m not covering for him... I think,

I´m going to say I know who he is but I have no idea what he can do.

But I´m 75% sure he is not a CSI guy (or what ever you called him)

ARGH... this spotlight is killing me it´s so hard to say stuff without saying what I can do or he is, personally I don´t want to be the person who got every one killed by leaking out info about them, I feel bad after framing Coolness being the bad Terminator soi´m watching my every word from now.

How do you know who he is? If you don't know who he is how do you know he can't control the CSIs? You don't want to worry about him getting killed, you want to worry about getting him lynched because you didn't tell us what you know.