NEurope
Cube

Space Mafia

How do we know that darksnowman isn't being silenced during the day? I know that a silencer role was in other games, maybe there is something far more sinister going on?

I found out he where lured into a trap and he is in big trouble

How did I find this out .... let´s just say a little bird told me that.

Who was?

So who is your character?

And nobody said you targeted chair, chair targeted you and then died.

On night one I didn't target Chair and even if I did, I can't even nightkill. I've been targetted non stop these past nights- roleblocked, silenced, etc and the people who have been targetting me are still in the game.

No, Chair targeted you on night one and died because of it, we want an explanation of that. Also, you are a "God" character, so you sound like you could be powerful and we want to know whether or not you can be trusted. You might very well be good but you've so far failed to give a reasonable explantion or any reason to trust you.

My idea out the window then. Im going to go back and read over the whole thing then make my decision.

Silenced is possible, but usually it says it in the write-up that someone is silenced and I don't remember seeing that. I'll check to make sure.

I don't have any info on what happened to Chair though, I was testing my powers of persuasion out elsewhere on night one and then its in the write up that he has died and I've been a target since. Killing is not in my role description, as I've said, I've been targetted since and whoever it has been has survived.

I don't have any info on what happened to Chair though, I was testing my powers of persuasion out elsewhere on night one and then its in the write up that he has died and I've been a target since. Killing is not in my role description, as I've said, I've been targetted since and whoever it has been has survived.

do you know who targeted you then?

So you're saying that other people have survived targeting you? Then maybe someone was protecting you. Is there anyway we can find out who else was targeting darksnowman on that night?

We've got to be careful here, if darksnowman is good then we've just lost the power of a god (apparently).

No idea but I've been getting no results from using my power and clearly I haven't been posting, so its safe to say that everyone has been on my case. And aside from Chair (who would have KILLED ME!!) there have been no other deaths mentioned in the write ups.

Who has all the CSIs from last night?! I was reading the other mafia thread and didn't see this update :( so I have no CSI today, but where are all the rest?!

Who has all the CSIs from last night?! I was reading the other mafia thread and didn't see this update :( so I have no CSI today, but where are all the rest?!

Nintendohnut, I have reason to believe you perform CSIs as your power and thus you must be lying. What do you have to say to that?

Nintendohnut, I have reason to believe you perform CSIs as your power and thus you must be lying. What do you have to say to that?

What would YOU do if I have proof his character is not a spy (or something)

I´m not saying I do but .... maybe I do.

Sorry forgot to post mine. I got that Calza had to kill 4 targets

Based on the write-ups a Vulcan and pointy ears have been talking to him so i guess he´s one of the culprits.

And the only Vulcan i know about is Spock which is if i remember correctly good

So the person targeting him is good and think´s he´s bad so revealing him would put a good character in danger (The person playing the Vulcan that is.

Still the whole thing with Darky is very curious

No idea but I've been getting no results from using my power and clearly I haven't been posting, so its safe to say that everyone has been on my case. And aside from Chair (who would have KILLED ME!!) there have been no other deaths mentioned in the write ups.

Give me the name of your character and I will rest easy.

What would YOU do if I have proof his character is not a spy (or something)

I´m not saying I do but .... maybe I do.

Well if you can prove he's good then you want to do that for his sake, not mine.

Neutral still goes against the town.

Well I was neutral in the last game and I just had to survive, so if he is neutral maybe we just need to be nice to him and he'll help us.

Well if you can prove he's good then you want to do that for his sake, not mine.

I´m not going to be the snitch around here.

And what is you proof that he is not telling the truth ?

I´m not going to be the snitch around here.

And what is you proof that he is not telling the truth ?

I hear stuff. Right now the fact you're covering for him with no proof doesn't shine to well on you either.

Neutral still goes against the town.

Neutral goes against the mafia too. I'm really not comfortable revealing my character, I've managed not to in previous games and I'd rather guard my identity and other knowledge too. I'm suprised enough that you have just roleblocked me etc, I keep expecting to be killed off.

Anyway, I wanna know who people like Nintendohnut, Gizmo, Moogle and all are because they are very quick to want me dead.

And if you would stop roleblockin me then maybe I would have charmingly gathered some info by now.