Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not free untill my final day at college (I'm still at college after my AS exams) so that would be up until the 18th(friday) (I think, it might actually be the week after I break up, I'm not sure)

Hmm, that could be a bitch to work around. We'd better go on a term-time weekday, but shout if you find out more.

I have no clue if or when I could go. I probably can't at all, we'll see. When is the deadline for saying if you can go?

The day before? =P

You can probably just show up there. As long as you have someone's phone number who will be there, you're fine.

Mine is probably the same then. W/E is a load of rubbish. Most people have jobs anyway. I might work with a parent and get them to let me have a day off. My dad is self employed so that will be easy.

School calender says one week:

70082450hm5.jpg

Although i've never known it to be one week before.

I'm only holiday until the 4th of August from 2 weeks before that, whenever that is. So obviously I can't do any of those dates. If someone else does all the arranging I'll be able to drive a few people down from Scotland.

If I can drive by then (and it's a big if) I'll happily pick up anybody along the way. So long as they'll chip in for petrol money.

Well me and shorty won't know what dates our exams are 'til later.

Who says this has to be the one-and-only meet up? There could be a few, scattered across time and space; one at alton towers at whatever date, another in london on another, and maybe on in teh midlands anotehr time, then another one in france or something!

Just need individuals to take charge of organising a particular leg, with dates and location and times, then others can go to whatever one they can.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!