Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Things that are most excellent!

darksnowman

Speaking to raining_again on MSN and I think its time for a revival of this. That tart is happy for no reason... but there must be a reason for it, right? :blank:

Well, we have the depression thread and the anger building thread, so to counterbalance those its time to focus a little on the bright side of things- if thats possible, you moany emo bunch. :heh:

Basically then nerds and nerdettes, post something good or even "excellent," if you will. A piece of good news you've received, something you are planning that is gonna be great or something amazing that has just happened. Tell us about it a bit so as to keep it as spamless as possible.

I'll get the ball rolling (I scored disgracefully highly in the depression test, so lets hope I can think of something excellent)- ok, last night after Match of the Day, I watched a DVD into the wee small hours before eventually going to bed and sleeping really well. I woke a few times but bed was just too warm and comfortable. : peace:

Your turn, bring on the cheer!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Justice mix that Fabric rejected is awesome. I downloaded it last night and I can't stop listening to it.

I also just downloaded the BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix that Justice did and I'm listening to it while playing Phantom Hourglass. I'm pretty chilled right now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!