N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude they are question marks. How do you expect to pass uni if you don't even know simple things like that.

I edited that before you posted, so nyer, in your face :P

How about this:

We go for AshMat now and find out if this GTFO group is evil.

That's my thought too. Won't be long to find out if we get some more votes in.

Well hes dead so it dosent matter.

Mundi

What was your result?

Change Vote: Ashmat

I agree with the ideas about finding out if the GTFO! people are evil or not. MadDog cannot seem to really back up the idea about gaggle, and to be honest I'm starting to think that this whole thing was aplan between Oxi and MadDog so that we would all kill off gaggle, who made and enemy of Oxi yesterday. But hey, just a theory.

*Waits for more people to state he was un-lynchable*

So ashmat/Dyson, who else is in GTFO? I think I can remember Rez being in it.

I believe Rez was killed in the first night. I would like to know if there's any more valiant members, to step forward.

Change Vote: Nobody

Just to give them time to talk.

Ok, loads of posts between my two! Ok, here's something that'll grab your attention guys;

Mundi has been banned. He was Mundi (lol), the shady player who had a knack of getting out of tight situations. (Member / Mafia Player / Miller / Unlynchable)

Keyword? Miller. The miller is someone who, if investigated, will appear evil. And what did maddog just say?

And... [i found out that mundi] was good

Now, to me that suggests that maddog's investigative skills are wrong. Y'see?

Ok, loads of posts between my two! Ok, here's something that'll grab your attention guys;

Keyword? Miller. The miller is someone who, if investigated, will appear evil. And what did maddog just say?

Now, to me that suggests that maddog's investigative skills are wrong. Y'see?

Well... if you put it that way... I guess Ashmat is the safest bet.

Poor guy.

Change Vote: No Lynch.

I'll change it to Ashmat when necessary, I just want to see where the conversation is going.

How about this:

We go for AshMat now and find out if this GTFO group is evil.

I can investigate Gaggle tonight and verify your investigation abilities (Oxigen, could you look after me?).

Do you have the mafia player keyword??

Just to see if Paj is really always wrong. Coz if we know that, he's just as usefull as a regular cop.

Votes (16 is a majority)

AshMat (14) Cube, gaggle64, Ellmeister, Eenuh, DomJcg, Shorty, mr-paul, Haggis, Calza, Jayseven, Strider, Nintendohnut, McMad, My buttons are magic!

No Lynch (4) Brian Mcoy, Shino, MoogleViper, Oxigen_waste

gaggle64 (3) MadDog91UK, ReZourceman, Moria

Eenuh wonders if maybe Ashmat is the one who has been silenced?

I don't think so.

The member knew too much, the admin couldn't have that.

"Your account has been temporarily suspended"

One player has been silenced. They cannot post during day 3, and will not be included when calculating the vote majority.

Ashmat posted once or twice earlier, so it couldn't have been him that was silenced.

oh yeah... you said people need to be mafia players in order to be protected by you... so Cube is admitting to being a mafia player? Err... I'm still confused as to whether that's a good thing or a bad thing :/

Yup (I won't say who I am - some powers in mafia games can depend on people knowing what your character is).

Cube, i must of missed it but why do you think we should lynch Ashmat?

I investigated him and found out that he was motion and is part of the GTFO group.