NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

hm, that wasn't as good as last time when more people showed up and we didn't have to join really annoying people.

I think Moria has it in for me x_x

Yeah, I really should try modes other than Slayer/ Team slayer. I sucked so hard at Rocket Race. Sorry Shorty :(.

Me and my mates usually tend towards social skirmish, more teamwork than in slayer.

Just had this awesome session of forge, we flipped the elephant. Oh it was epic.

Thanks for the games guys. The multiteam was the best by far. My guest and I were "pwning all you noobs". The last level on campaign was epic too, great fun.

Yeah, I really should try modes other than Slayer/ Team slayer. I sucked so hard at Rocket Race. Sorry Shorty :(.

I'd never tried Rocket Race before. I got a lucky pairing. And my internet didn't fuck up this time. Woo!

Aye. Good times were had by all. I particularly enjoyed the breathtaking victory as myself and martinist took it by one second, at the last second during multi-team crazy hill. Truly awe-inspiring to all those who witnessed it no doubt.

I really should remove my LT of my controller before playing halo online, all my grenades always end up in my teammates or my own face

The last level on campaign was epic too, great fun.

*cough* team killing bastard *cough*

I'd never tried Rocket Race before. I got a lucky pairing. And my internet didn't fuck up this time. Woo!

pair'd with the best ;)

pair'd with the best ;)

I was bored so I just checked a few replays. Not many of my shots actually helped in that match.

I was surprised with my double kill in the first 10 seconds of Team Swords.

Ill be up for it sometime, but last night I was watching That 70s Show and Lost. :)

Im gonna need some help sometime soon aswell, but Ill ask for it nearer the time. ;)

Aye. Good times were had by all. I particularly enjoyed the breathtaking victory as myself and martinist took it by one second, at the last second during multi-team crazy hill. Truly awe-inspiring to all those who witnessed it no doubt.

Only because my connection screwed up right at the end! The kills showed the true story of that game. I believe we got +16 and +23 each whereas you and Martinist got about +6 and +8. :heh:

Mundi: It was all in good humour. :)

I had a game at the weekend, where it lagged me out and I got "stuck in respawn" where it just has the leaderboard screen. During that time the blue team killed me 12 times.

I had a game at the weekend, where it lagged me out and I got "stuck in respawn" where it just has the leaderboard screen. During that time the blue team killed me 12 times.

I've had that around 30 times now.

not had that before, sounds a bit shit lol.

Anyone gonna be playing tonite?

Aye, twas teh bollox. I checked my K/D spread after the match and it was about -10, with like 14 deaths, of which ones I saw me die were 2. Not fun stuff, lol.

Aye, twas teh bollox. I checked my K/D spread after the match and it was about -10, with like 14 deaths, of which ones I saw me die were 2. Not fun stuff, lol.

I think it's a lot worse when you respawn "late", run around for a few seconds and die randomly (you don't really die randomly. Someone kills you in another part the level as that's where you "really" are).

lol no probs, how about the time we were on the same team for multi-team swords and you killed me? and then went after me a couple more times ;) startin to think you were after me intentionally...... :heh:

I kid, I kid ;)

Anyone playing tonight? I will be on later at 11 maybe will be playing ranked games to practice for tourney if anyone wants to party up.

Didn't see your post till now, woulda played if I had seen it. If anyone's up for a game tonight or anything just give me a shout, encase you need practice for the tourney!