NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

I'll join. If we only play custom games then I'm not gonna stick around long. We can play matchmaking even if there is too many of us. You still get experience for it.

Yeah, we'll play a variety of stuff if we can - generally anything that'll allow the group to stick together. We're just here to enjoy the game together.

I want to join, crappy WiFi issues might have me leaving quickly though (btw, thanks for the reminder ;))

... oh, gee thanks :P I was going to join in ¬_¬

What's wrong with you both joining?

i might - might - join with a 48 hr code if my 360 is free at the time.

I believe silver members can join custom games.

If you guys come on tonight then could you please invite me for some halo action.

My live tag is Fex uk

EDIT : I have just added some of you :D

________

Vaporizer Review

Edited by fex

What's wrong with you both joining?

One xbox between us. Splitscreen online -- i don't even know if it's possible, but it'd be a hella handicap considering how rubbish we both are anyway!

I believe silver members can join custom games.

Fo serious?

Fo serious?

Well, Dyson was doing it somehow last week and he only got his gold account a couple of days ago.

One xbox between us. Splitscreen online -- i don't even know if it's possible, but it'd be a hella handicap considering how rubbish we both are anyway!

Apart from playing with you NE guys, I only ever play online in splitscreen (I only play Halo when other people in my house want to).

Wasn't he using a 48-hour code? Well we'll try getting us both online tonight, if it's only one person then I think it'll be shorty as 1) it's his game/console and 2) he's better than me :P I've got a couple of weeks of my month's trial left, and I need to get playing with some of you guys! 'specially haden; i promised to play co-op with you this weekend and failed, sorry :(

I suppose that seems probable. Shorty was playing with us as well, he's a silver. I seem to remember we couldn't join matchmaking because they had silver accounts. Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing.

Wasn't he using a 48-hour code? Well we'll try getting us both online tonight, if it's only one person then I think it'll be shorty as 1) it's his game/console and 2) he's better than me :P I've got a couple of weeks of my month's trial left, and I need to get playing with some of you guys! 'specially haden; i promised to play co-op with you this weekend and failed, sorry :(

You can join as a guest on his account.

You´d be marked as Shorty NE(1)

I suppose that seems probable. Shorty was playing with us as well, he's a silver. I seem to remember we couldn't join matchmaking because they had silver accounts. Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing.

I wasn't silver at the time.

Well I'll try, swing an invite my way if you see me, if silver doesn't work I'll up it to gold with a 48 hr code.

Online stuff:

48 hour trials can play online but cannot play ranked matches

48 hour trials can play social matchmaking and customs games

Silver accounts can't play online at all ;_;

Splitscreen is possible with only one Gold account, the other player joins as a Guest (not signed in with a silver account); and it's also possible with multiple Gold accounts.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to play tonight, sorry :(

I was gonna join. But as I was taking out the DMC disc my internet decides to fuck up.

Just got it working now.

Just got in for a game or two. I was feeling really hot and nearly sweating profusely.

So don't think I left just to leave. ;)

I was going to join but i had a power cut! The best part? The power is still fucking out after 2 hours!