NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

You not remember that random message we all got ages ago.

Something about "fight with us on Halo 3"?

Then there was that person, while we played Gears, sent us that annoying voice message so we all filed complaints.

Seems to be the 'in' thing now.

Ahhhh!! I'm really sorry guys, I'm not going to be on tonight. I might be back at around 11 if you are still playing!!

Sorry!!

I know this isnt realy for this thread but last night i got a message from someone called Mr Johanz ... anyone know who it is? they seemed to know where i lived... but i dont know who they are

He goes to my uni, he is harmless and joined in the game of oddball, i shall bitch slap him and make him to stop it. Me him and rez had some lulz in forge with him after live broke. it was fun.

We couldnt play anything better cos matchmaking is not workin... again

Isn't there an option to do slayer/team slayer with just the party and not using the matchmaking?

I didn't get Hide & Seek (I should have read this topic first), but it should be better next time I play.

Isn't there an option to do slayer/team slayer with just the party and not using the matchmaking?

I didn't get Hide & Seek (I should have read this topic first), but it should be better next time I play.

Of course.

Broken Mic which was frustrating, because I had all the maps 'C-Dawg' was trying to find.

I know this isnt realy for this thread but last night i got a message from someone called Mr Johanz ... anyone know who it is? they seemed to know where i lived... but i dont know who they are

He joined the game on Friday night, not sure who it is.

OMG let me know when the next Halo Fest is. I'm game!

Probably when Live is fixed.

Halo 3.

Saturday 2nd Feb.

9 till whenever the hell you want.

I'll be on then. I'll sit in an open, friends only, lobby for 10 minutes. If less than 3 people turn up then I'm logging off.

If you don't have it you have a week to buy it and learn the basics.

*Date may be liable to change.

EDIT:

Sorry for the post hijack Stefkov, but for all those that don't own the game it's £17.99 here: http://www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=MS82417&PURL=dvddeals.at/findDVD&P36=7AJY56&CID=0&CTY=8

-McPhee

I am not in posession of this game :(

You have been notified.

If I had been notified with money attached it might solve something.

Is that this Saturday? If so I'll probably come along for a bit as I'm working the next day and probably not going out. You may have to remind me closer to the time.

Halo 3.

Saturday 2nd Feb.

9 till whenever the hell you want.

I'll be on then. I'll sit in an open, friends only, lobby for 10 minutes. If less than 3 people turn up then I'm logging off.

*Date may be liable to change.

I'll be there

Quick question: Does everyone else find Bungie's servers slow?

Burnout is pretty much 98% lag free online. But there's tonnes of lag in Halo (even in 6 player matches).

Virgin Media seems to go to pot whenever I want to play my 360 online, I get so much lag and the connection completely drops. :(

Random Guess , i remember weeks before i sold my xbox all i got was americans playing so maybe the long distance gaming causing lagg?