NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

im back into halo , play it most nights if anyone wants to do some ranked doubles i need a decent partnerrr

im back into halo , play it most nights if anyone wants to do some ranked doubles i need a decent partnerrr

I'm up for some doubles if you're interested. I'm a bit out of practice at the moment but when I get back to my best I'll be unstoppable. :heh:

I'm up for some doubles if you're interested. I'm a bit out of practice at the moment but when I get back to my best I'll be unstoppable. :heh:

sound, pm us with a time, im free tmw night if you wanna try some outtt

sound, pm us with a time, im free tmw night if you wanna try some outtt

I can't do tonight, packed up my TV to take it back to Uni but I can possibly do tomorrow?

Up for also jumping in on this. Can't play ranked multi though, as for some reason the 48hr trials don't allow it. :blank:

Will use them up before i invest in a 3 month sub.

I can't do tonight, packed up my TV to take it back to Uni but I can possibly do tomorrow?

any night except fri/sat pretty much. Giv us a msg on live weneva :D

Annoying isn't it Colin :(

When are you upgrading? Although the match we played last night was fun the bit where me and you were in the warthog and some random guy got the flag then just as we were about to make our epic escape we got blown to pieces was classic lol.

I'm up for it - wasn't a saturday night sesh pencilled in? Wonder how many people will remember they signed up...

If I see people knocking around at - 9pm was it? - don't be surprised to see me warping in down t'intertubes.

Sorry guys my connection is really bad tonight so I can't enjoy it. I'll try again later on maybe.

Thanks for games guys I have to study may be on later. Good rocket race haha sorry whoever was on my team when we scored 1 lol at least I killed dyson that round.

My connections screwed guys. Thought it would be alright, but I'm guessing other people in my house are caining the net or downloading...............plus I've got my connection shared with my PC anyway.

Cheers for the invite though and had a good 10mins of playtime..........will invest in a wireless adapter, as I really do have problems connecting to Live when I'm at my Uni house.

Will add some of you up as well anyway.

rocket racing was awesome. i had a lot of fun despite it all bein new to me :heh:don't forget to make me a preferred player

Fucking epic win games tonight, especially the rocketball on Narrows.

"Narrgh!"

T'was epic fun. Especially that little altercation me and Dyson had on the way past each other on Narrows. Good times.

T'was epic fun. Especially that little altercation me and Dyson had on the way past each other on Narrows. Good times.

As soon as I get Gold that's going up on my File Share :D