NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

I wish i could have joined, but i don't get a strong enough WiFi signal to play on Live any more.

Sorting it out this week then i'll be back in the game!

I was invited but when I accepted y'all were in matchmaking. Booo.

Oh well, Im sure we'll do another soon.

I was playing some LAN Halo 3 with my friends yesterday and we devised a cool little game which some of you may enjoy: (sorry if someone else has already made this)

GravvyLazers (pun on ShottySnipers :heh:)

1. You'll want to play this game on a large map: Valhalla is ideal. Sandtraps works well too. Maybe some of you will prefer it on others.

2. Set the game on Normal Slayer.

3. Then edit the options:

- Turn all other weapons off.

- Primary: Gravity Hammer.

- Secondary: Spartan Lazer.

- Infinite Ammo.

- Regenerating Grenades.

- One hit = Instant Kill

- Turn Speed up to 300%

- Turn Gravity down to 50%

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

What kind of NAT is best for the game? It complained that I had a strict NAT and when I changed it it complained that I had an open NAT.

Why couldn't Bungie just use the usual Live servers? What advantage is there in using their own ones?

Look on their site, they have a guide telling you how to get the best settings for Halo. Surely an open NAT would be what you want though isn't it?

Look on their site, they have a guide telling you how to get the best settings for Halo. Surely an open NAT would be what you want though isn't it?

I know how to change it. I just want to see if I can do anything about my 1 or 2 lights (out of the 5 maximum on the player list) connection and mass lag issues. It's only Halo that's the problem.

I was playing some LAN Halo 3 with my friends yesterday and we devised a cool little game which some of you may enjoy: (sorry if someone else has already made this)

GravvyLazers (pun on ShottySnipers :heh:)

1. You'll want to play this game on a large map: Valhalla is ideal. Sandtraps works well too. Maybe some of you will prefer it on others.

2. Set the game on Normal Slayer.

3. Then edit the options:

- Turn all other weapons off.

- Primary: Gravity Hammer.

- Secondary: Spartan Lazer.

- Infinite Ammo.

- Regenerating Grenades.

- One hit = Instant Kill

- Turn Speed up to 300%

- Turn Gravity down to 50%

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Sounds familiar...

:D

I happened to notice that martinist had thrown a little clip up, so I just knocked up a little something.

motivator9409839ik1.jpg

LMFAO

Holy shit, I love you gaggle. I did have an awesome picture of me and Thunderer dueling as my background but you just stole it with that.

rofl what the hell is that shit a rocket to the face????

Damn wish I hadnt left looks like epic fun was had by all.

On Narrows, the long grav jump. He had the Oddball and we met in the air, I killed him with a rocket to the face.

Cue going to Theater and watching it over, and over, and over again with Thunderer, gaggle and martinist :D

Yeah, I tip my hat to you again Dyson. Hitting someone dead on with a rocket is hard enough at the best of times, landing one smack in the chops while hurtling past each other is the very definition of "1337".

Sounds familiar...

:D

Aww I thought I was some kind of amazing genius. :(

That video was pretty funny though.

Haha yeah I gotta say the Chief 'n' Arby videos are hilarious too, but that one takes the cake.

"Maybe she will go out with me? Happyface!"

Shit Bard, I'd've given you a "match" if I'd known last night :) I've got a month's gamage, so i'd like to play with the cool kidz next time, if it's 'k?

Can't wait untill I get a wireless router so I can play Halo 3 on my own 360! Always on it at my mates house =P It is definately next on my 'to buy' list. I'll just steal some promo codes to get Xbox Live Gold.

So last time I organised it, it seems people had a whale of a time and turned up.

Sunday 10th Feb.

9 till late.

I'll be there this time.

So last time I organised it, it seems people had a whale of a time and turned up.

Sunday 10th Feb.

9 till late.

I'll be there this time.

Sounds good.

Oh god, when did everyone in the ranked playlists become so 1337?

Alternatively I am really shit at the moment.