NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

Aye so what ranks are people nowadays?

I've not played it in ages, I remember being the 2 stars rank.

I'm a major at the moment, hopefully soon to be a commander. Once I get there I'll probably stop playing lone wolves, as I don't really find it that fun, especially compared to some good ol' Team Slayer.

Currently a Colonel, just got the rank yesterday :yay: .

Mostly play just Ranked Team Slayer and Team Doubles, if anyones ever up for a game, just add my Gamertag (Dannyboyg) :smile: .

Completed Legendary earlier with 3 friends, 4 achievements for 425 :D

And I passed the 1k achievement point milestone, woot!

I was trying legendary earlier on my lonesome. It's what I'd imagine slapping your dick against a solid concrete wall would be like.

Try it with 3 mates and you've got yourself a good time. Still hard as stone but not quite as bad.

Currently a Colonel, just got the rank yesterday :yay: .

Mostly play just Ranked Team Slayer and Team Doubles, if anyones ever up for a game, just add my Gamertag (Dannyboyg) :smile: .

I just got the colonel rank today \o/ I've just been playing on lone wolves, and finding it real hard :P Will try out the other types of games tomorrow, though!

My rating is still on three stars... everyone I've played has 5. Am I just not making enough of an impact to get a better rating or something?

Anyway, yeah, I think I said it before; I'll be up for playing this sunday. Is there anything in particular I'll be needing to do in order to play?

Be a gold member or have a 48 hour trial active. I don't think we use the DLC maps. By the way, I'm the only one out of all of us that has the "Finished the fight!" thing on our service records, and I was the one that was hosting. Willmy friends get it soon or not? :wtf:

Well i hope were not using DLC maps, the fuckers are region locked so i can´t download them.

Well i hope were not using DLC maps, the fuckers are region locked so i can´t download them.

No, not everyone has those anyway. Also, region locked?

Yeah, there´s no official Xbox Live service in Iceland so i say in the contact info i live in England which is ok to do now but i get limited access to some stuff on the market place.

Yeah, there´s no official Xbox Live service in Iceland so i say in the contact info i live in England which is ok to do now but i get limited access to some stuff on the market place.

Huh, odd. I would have thought they'd have something up under "Northern Europe" or something.

Of all the northern countries Iceland is the only that isn´t on the Xbox live list.

Damn the Danish

I just got the colonel rank today \o/ I've just been playing on lone wolves, and finding it real hard :P Will try out the other types of games tomorrow, though!

Ive "breezed" through Lone Wolves, all the way upto 33, but anytime I go on it now I seem to usually come last. Its annoying, like you'll be having an epic BR battle with someone, half a second away from killing them, and some cu** will come along and pick you both off, and boom you're two kills behind already. Bit random like, which is why I also usually stick to Team Slayer now.

Yeah i can understand that. There's a lot of people whose highest skill levels are like 25+, but are currently 3-6. I'm on 7 at the moment; i won my first 2 rated games then pretty much constantly stuck 3rd or 4th, unless it's a new map - then I come 2nd to last :P

Haden; legendary co-op tomorroow!

When you get to 39 skill level that's where you start to get frustrated.

I've been stuck on 37/38/39 skill since before I stopped playing it.

I think it was because I was constanlty trying to get that last bloody achievement.

I just got the game, I'm gonna trade it this saturday because its scratched but I can play now if anyone wants to. lol

Of course that I suck, cause I never played

Is it going to be the usuall custom games or are we actually going to play some ranked matches tonight?

Depends on how XBL is really i guess.