Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One episode to go of Dexter season 2. Really good, i think this season has bettered season 1 on the whole (though the end of season 1 was amazing). Loved how he was really contemplating turning himself in, even though i knew he wouldn't do it, i wasn't quite sure! And that stupid Lila bitch! Argh! She's such a pain in the ass. A sexy one, but still (by the way, how many times does she get her tits out? It must be over 5 times by now. Always nice to see :p). I hope she burns though, what she did to Batista was out of order. Shes unstable, and shes going to be hell now she's found Dokes.

I find myself thinking what would i do if i were Dex, and i really have no idea how he's going to get out of this one! He might just have to kill her =/

I've been watching Season One of Lost the past couple of days. I've just finished Charlie's first flashback episode. I'm finding watching it really rewarding now that we have some answers to certain things.

The producers have said

time travel

has always been part of the show so I'm trying to look hard for these elements.

One episode to go of Dexter season 2. Really good, i think this season has bettered season 1 on the whole (though the end of season 1 was amazing). Loved how he was really contemplating turning himself in, even though i knew he wouldn't do it, i wasn't quite sure! And that stupid Lila bitch! Argh! She's such a pain in the ass. A sexy one, but still (by the way, how many times does she get her tits out? It must be over 5 times by now. Always nice to see :p). I hope she burns though, what she did to Batista was out of order. Shes unstable, and shes going to be hell now she's found Dokes.

I find myself thinking what would i do if i were Dex, and i really have no idea how he's going to get out of this one! He might just have to kill her =/

"Pardon my tits"

Classic.

I've been watching Season One of Lost the past couple of days. I've just finished Charlie's first flashback episode. I'm finding watching it really rewarding now that we have some answers to certain things.

The producers have said

time travel

has always been part of the show so I'm trying to look hard for these elements.

I think you won't really know which elements you're looking for 'til they've shown the losties travelling back in time to that bit first, but yeah I enjoyed rewatching s01 just knowing more about The Others.

Ok, I've been watching Prison Break Series 4. Seen the first 5 or 6 episodes so far.

Oh My Jesus. I'm loving this waaaay more than series 2 and 3, I think. The tension between Wyatt and Mahone is excellent. That scene where Wyatt enters the court house, and the escape, wow. Favourite moment of this series yet.

Can't wait to watch more.

Flinky Season 4 of Prison Break gets even better! :yay: keep watching!

I just watched Battlestar Galactica Mini Series too and it was great! I liked the strong character building and what you learn at the end of the second part was ace!! I've started the series now, 2 episodes in and looking forward to working my way through the series.

Ohh and Buffy, I've been wanting to re-watch these for a couple of years now but never seem to get chance to stick them on. I think I need to start on the 2nd or 3rd series maybe, the 1st I just feel like I can remember most episodes clearly.........on the 'when I've finished uni' list me thinks :yay:

Awesome! :grin:

There seems to be a whole new wave of people watching Battlestar Galactica! :)

I'm going to get more watched this weekend! (along with some Buffy.)

Okay so recently I've been Watching...

The Simpsons Season 20 - Lisa the Drama Queen

This episode weirded me out slightly. It was alright, It lacked laughs and the plot was odd... I'm not sure I liked the direction it took. and was there lesbian undertones between Lisa? and her mentally unstable friend?

This confused and scared me. Very Bizarre episode!

Paris Hilton My British BFF

Meh. Worse than the U.S. version, which manages to be trashy and fun. :)

There must be a smaller budget or something as it isn't as crazy or as harsh. Also english people are weak sauce compared to people in the U.S.A. OH THE TEARS! already...

I cannot believe the lengths the go to in this show! Still I'm like one of the only people in the world who likes Paris Hilton.

Flinky Season 4 of Prison Break gets even better! :yay: keep watching!

I've taped all the episodes so far (or rather, my Mumsy has, so now that I'm home in Newportonia, I came watch theeemm.)

Can't wait to watch more. Only reason I've stopped...is because Eastenders was on. Therefore blocking off my access to the videoplayer.

I've taped all the episodes so far (or rather, my Mumsy has, so now that I'm home in Newportonia, I came watch theeemm.)

Can't wait to watch more. Only reason I've stopped...is because Eastenders was on. Therefore blocking off my access to the videoplayer.

Wincakes. :yay:GET THEM WATCHED STAT!

You've reminded me my Mum loved watching Prison Break. :D It was great it was our "thing" we got to see the first two seasons on Channel 5 then Sky stole the rest...

*shakesfist*

Wincakes. :yay:GET THEM WATCHED STAT!

You've reminded me my Mum loved watching Prison Break. :D It was great it was our "thing" we got to see the first two seasons on Channel 5 then Sky stole the rest...

*shakesfist*

My Mum was the one who got me into Prison Break.

We're not related are we?

Where the fuck is "here"? Wales is a whole country, you know.

"Come meet me, I'm on Mars!"

To be fair Mars has very few civilised areas :p

And also. HURT that you don't remember where I live. HURT. (also that you couldn't be bothered to look on facebook). Worcester you mook!

Its all coming together. The Bard, Flink and Coolness Bears are all related! DUM DUM DUM!!!

Haha, The Bard and Flinky as Brothers that would be too awesome. :bouncy:

My Mum was the one who got me into Prison Break.

We're not related are we?

I'm you 4 years ago.... :o

or your long lost brother, you may call me Pedro! :) I also want to go to Wales for Uni maybe I got an offer anywho!

THE PIECES ARE STARTING TO FIT!

To be fair Mars has very few civilised areas :p

And also. HURT that you don't remember where I live. HURT. (also that you couldn't be bothered to look on facebook). Worcester you mook!

I knew it was Worcester. But, when I said I was in Wales, I was generally expecting you to say you were somewhere in Wales, too? Unless Worcester counts as Wales, I dunno, it's kinda on the border.

I knew it was Worcester. But, when I said I was in Wales, I was generally expecting you to say you were somewhere in Wales, too? Unless Worcester counts as Wales, I dunno, it's kinda on the border.

Yeah plus I believe its part of your train journey. You have to come visit. I implore you. IMPLORE!

(plus its my birthday next weekend too!)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!