Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

If I'm totally honest I only rated the first half. It was just utter shit.

The script was painful and the acting was nonexistent. As soon as I heard Justice's D.A.N.C.E. I just felt they were trying to insult me personally.

This program is ITV through and through. Shoddy, unoriginal and generally cheap.

Now wait just a minute, you're forgetting such gems as Footballers Wives! *massive wink*

I completely believe you, I just won't bother watching it. There's too much quality out there to waste time on rubbish itv programming.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wait just a minute, you're forgetting such gems as Footballers Wives! *massive wink*

I completely believe you, I just won't bother watching it. There's too much quality out there to waste time on rubbish itv programming.

lol, Now I want you to watch it just to see how utterly rubbish it is. :heh:

Kyle XY- The complete first season

Spent the whole day watching this and I was hooked all the way through. Absolutely LOVED it! You all would probably call me crazy but I thought it was bloody awesome, how I missed it in the first place I don't know!

I hope there's a Season Two!!!

9.9/10

I wouldn't give it that high a rating, but it is indeed a rather awesome show. I missed it first time round too.

--

ReZ, you seem to like literally anything. Don't be sad, we all love you for it. I agree Daft, I watched 5 minutes and wanted to shove my foot in my mouth (*awaits a foot fetish comment from ReZ of some form*) to stop myself from screaming at how painful it was.

Summer Heights High Episodes 1 & 2.

Just brilliant. It's so well done - you can actually believe the characters are real people, and it's so funny!

During a drama lesson: "Thank God you're here, Grandma's been raped!"

9/10

I told you!

Best thing I saw on TV in 08. Amazing piece of film dramedy there...

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 episodes 5-10

I've resurrected the BSG thread, so I won't go into any plot details here, just minor seasonal details.

Certainly the best mid-season finale so far. I think that while I miss teh cat-and-mouse chase element that so fueled the first season. Humanising the cylons is nice in a touchy-feely, my-aren't-we-all-so-similar, we-should-get-along sort of way but reduces the isolated feel that the last remnants of humanity carried through space until all that is left is a not-so-subtle, continuous reference and play on the bible and the ancient greek gods.

Character-wise, I miss the shows where it wasn't always about conflict-resolution-relapsed conflict-resolution; sometimes it feels like the characters do not learn from their mistakes (Balthar is constantly either my favourite or least favourite character. I miss his shattered mind) and Saul has lost all his menacing charm and is just an old stuffed footstall with a gormless hole for a mouth. They didn't even give him a good eye-patch. His wife was a fewl and ruined the show, so I'm glad he killed her, but he should be more Dirty Harry and less... less somesortofnamethatsoundswittycomparedto Dirty Harry.

I think this season has thrown a wider range of emotions at the audience than previously, and while not all have stuck I think it's been more reliable than 3 was, and less affected by the hangover caused by all the awesome of season 1 that hit 2 a little. All in my opinion, of course.

I really want to talk about it but I'm only 8 episodes into Season 3. One of the episodes on disk 2 of S3 was just amazing.

I'm watching it with my sister so I can't watch the next disk until she is around. :(

Actually of all the episodes there is only one I'd rather not watch again. The political one on the garden ship.

You have to watch the mini series to fully understand what's going on. The first episode of season 1 starts with a "previously on Battlestar Galactica" for one. Of course you will catch up after a while, but you get a much better introduction to the characters and background story by watching the mini series.

Gossip Girl - Realm of the Basses

Can always rely on it for melodramatic escapism with just a slight twist of gross, bordering on incestual, inter-relations. Always a hoot. Plus Chuck Bass is a role model for all men.

lol "7 million of your friends and family attended "The Destruction of the 12 Colonies". Harsh.

Desperate Housewives - Home is the Place

More mindless entertainment to keep me distracted when I should be doing uni work.

Terminator: TSCC - The Turk

Got the first season for xmas and I'm getting into it now. Bit weird this episode what with the bathtub full of 'blood' stuff that grows tissue and the girl throwing herself off of the roof of the gym (no offense but I don't really see the need for them to do that other than to create conflict between John and the fembot). The fact that Sarah decided to burn the house down instead of killing the guy at least shows she has compassion in comparison to the fembot and perhaps even some form of feelings for the guy. Anyways, I'll slowly catch up with where it is now on tv but I'm enjoying it so need to rush through it and the second season isn't out on dvd yet so there's another reason.

Summer Heights High Season Finale

That was amazing. So well acted. And so funny.

I actually felt really sorry for Jonah, and a tear came to my eye when he came back just to read his story and hug his lovely teacher.

Brilliant. As a social commentary and just for the entertainment factor.

I want to watch the series again.

10/10

Watched another 4 episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season 3. Not a great lot of episodes. A bit too much filler. One disk left.

My mum somehow amazingly noticed that Bill Adama is also Gaff in Blade Runner.

I didn't think Blade Runner or Adama could be any cooler. How wrong I was.

Summer Heights High Season Finale

That was amazing. So well acted. And so funny.

I actually felt really sorry for Jonah, and a tear came to my eye when he came back just to read his story and hug his lovely teacher.

Brilliant. As a social commentary and just for the entertainment factor.

I want to watch the series again.

10/10

I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

:bowdown:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!