Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season Finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

MOTHER THERESA HOLD ME.

It literally leaves you with several too many cliffhangers for one cliff to sustain their weight.

10/10

It was pretty awesome. Especially as it wasn't written to be the season finale. Can't wait for the next season (and it's 22 episodes long, too!)

It was pretty awesome. Especially as it wasn't written to be the season finale. Can't wait for the next season (and it's 22 episodes long, too!)

I thought it was only going to be something like 14 episodes?

Can't remember where I read that though.

I think series are to long. around 15 episodes would be ideal. I think that is partly why I enjoyed the first season so much.

Batman The Animated Series : Harley And Ivy

Absolutely classic episode. One of the best just in terms of script and plot. I love the canon the series has, and this episodeexplores the (destructive) relationship of Harley and Joker, as well as carrying over Ivy's contempt for Joker, last seen in Joker's Wild. Some great stuff, and I clap in my head at one scene.

10/10

I've just started watching this series again, I watched it about two years ago and loved it then but fancied going through now!! - This episode is awesome and I should be coming up to it soon, might have more to say when it's fresh in my head!

Project Runway - Season 4

Much better than the poor UK version. After getting used to the overly camp men it was actually quite interesting. I know nothing about making clothes but obviously still have an opinion on them. It was fun watching extravagant garments being made start to finish.

And the guy that one deserved to. Some thought he was arrogant, but his arrogance was well placed. He knew he was good but just lacked tact.

Will & Grace (Part of Season 3)

One of the best seasons of the show I've seen so far. I never used to paticularly like it, but I've really gotten into it. It's so incredibly funny, Karen is the best character in a tv show...ever. Her one liners are amazing.

Karen/10

Her character seems like it was inspired by Patsy from Ab Fab.

Chuck - season 1 ep 1-2

Not as funny as I expected it to be. It reminds me of Scrubs, and I didn't like that. Nice to see Jayne from Firefly though. Only too bad that the character is almost identical. I give it 6/10 for now.

I don't know where else to ask this. All of sudden I remembered the series Veronica Mars I watched on tv a while ago and I really want to see it again. Basically it's FBI in high school. But when I went looking for it online, I couldn't find it on Amazon.co.uk or Play, but on all overpriced Norwegian sites. Did it not get released in Britain?

I don't know where else to ask this. All of sudden I remembered the series Veronica Mars I watched on tv a while ago and I really want to see it again. Basically it's FBI in high school. But when I went looking for it online, I couldn't find it on Amazon.co.uk or Play, but on all overpriced Norwegian sites. Did it not get released in Britain?

Nope. But the DVDs aren't actually region locked (and I have verified this myself, have tried my copies of all seasons in PAL DVD players and PS2s). Chepaest you can get those from are Amazon US.

House - Season 1

Decided to watch this because I wanted to see if Hugh Laurie really is as good as they say he is in this. So, I nicked me mum's House DVDs, shut myself in my room, and watched them.

It's safe to say that this was so very good. Hugh Laurie pulled it off so well, it was just strange. I was expecting him at some point to turn into Prince Regent or George from Blackadder at any given moment.

It was great, not just the humorous quips from House but the show overall was very good. But I'm now going to have to watch some Blackadder...

9.5/10

Lest we forget http://www.tedmosbyisajerk.com/ because a 20-odd minute song is one hell of an effort.

Wonderfalls - Lying Pig

Jewel Staite + Bryan Fuller awesomness + suprisingly sexual comments (I can't remember any talk of "practising" on vegetables last time I watched...) plus emotional pain. Always fun.

Anyone whose seen Pushing Dasies really should watch.

Veronica Mars - Like a Virgin

Sexual promiscuity for monetry gain, introduction of Tina Majorino, "you get tough, you get even", teacher: "whats your position on this Veronica?" Dick: "All fours." and a real show of public resiliance followed by emotional breakdown. Awesomness. 9 / Ruskie Business "Logan, when did you stop wearing pants?" Alyson Hannigan is yay. Mocking the 80s and an overall "love fucks you over" theme makes it a fantastic episode.

(yeah im going on a VM spree tonight :p)

Actually rewatching old episodes is interesting. In one from season one a joke is made Veronica has VD and at the end of season two its revealed she does. And in other season one episode Veronica makes Wallace snickerdoodles and in season three we see an email from Wallace (who was upset at the time) to Veronica which says "snickerdoodleme".

Finally started watching Heroes after getting my 360 repaired (its HD DVD - thanks Ash :)). Anyway, i'm really liking it. I'm about halfway through the first season and have just watched the "Six Months Earlier" episode. It made alot of things come together and make more sense, which has made me loads more excited to see how things develop.

Although (and this may be a spoiler for some but i think most of you are ahead of me) it didnt explain exactly how Sylar used the brain from that Brian kid to steal the telekenis power, but i guess that will be explained later.

Venture Bros season 3: The family that slays together stays together part 2:

The season finale, felt a bit disappointing because the finale in the other two seasons were awesome this just felt like they were setting up for the next season and didn´t really focus on this episode.

What disappointed me most was that most of the season the Venture family were just side-characters and most of the season was about the Monarch and on the finale he just craps out :/

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!