Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Anyone know where I can find a list of these endings?

Channel 4 normally have their useless 100 best/worst/funniest/hottest/whateverest lists on their site but Sky One doesn't seem to follow their trend.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Greatest TV Endings

Pah! Drive had the best TV Ending ever!*

Anyways, I can't actually think of that many great TV endings. Except for F-Zero.

*Note: Drive did not have an ending at all.

50 Greatest TV Endings

I didn't agree with what was Number 1 (Life on Mars), although I might have done had I watched that show. (Only Fools and Horses was at No. 2)

I also didn't agree with that hobbit's death in Lost being a better ending than the one to Blackadder. The Blackadder ending is freaking awesome, and should've been in the Top 5.

However, the ending to The Royle Family (Nana's death) was well-placed at Number 4.

6.5/10

It's criminal that it isn't at least top 3.

I also didn't care the The Royle Family's ending, tbh.

Regenesis season 1

One of the best dramas I've seen. It's about a company made by the US, Canadian and Mexican goverments that investigates questionable advances in biotechnology. It works like CSI(never seen it), but the stories spans over 3 or 4 episodes. I have no clue about this bio stuff but they manage to explain it well enough for me to follow the story. It has very realistic and emotional stories. Great, compelling cast with interesting backgrounds and personal issues. The main character reminds me a lot of the one in House MD.

9.5/10

The DVD releases are weird. None are released in USA. Season 1 is released in UK and season 2 can only be bought from Germany, Italy and France.

50 Greatest TV Endings

I didn't agree with what was Number 1 (Life on Mars), although I might have done had I watched that show. (Only Fools and Horses was at No. 2)

I also didn't agree with that hobbit's death in Lost being a better ending than the one to Blackadder. The Blackadder ending is freaking awesome, and should've been in the Top 5.

However, the ending to The Royle Family (Nana's death) was well-placed at Number 4.

6.5/10

If Six Feet Under wasn't number one, it's clearly wrong.

Fringe - Pilot Episode

J. J. Abrams' new show, and it's a very promising start. The main characters are interesting, as are the possibilities of the technology-related mysteries and such. Although I'm not entirely sure on how the rest of the show will work, or how different it'll be to the pilot episode.

Still, it was entertaining with some good twists.

8/10

Fringe - Pilot Episode

J. J. Abrams' new show, and it's a very promising start. The main characters are interesting, as are the possibilities of the technology-related mysteries and such. Although I'm not entirely sure on how the rest of the show will work, or how different it'll be to the pilot episode.

8/10

How??? I thought it dosn't air till next month?

Shame Dollhouse's hasn't. Fringe interests me as much as the box making process.

I cannot wait for Dollhouse, it's going to be fantastic, no question.

--

Supernatural (the new one that FINALLY appeared on ITV2)

I adore this show. Sam and Dean are great characters, and it always manages to freak me out. Me and a mate had been waiting for months for this to finally start up again with it's final 3 episodes of the series, and it was worth the wait.

8/10

Gossip Girl (Latest one on ITV2)

Missed a few eps due to college, but caught this one. Really great tv again, Blaire is a great character, though Serena can get a little annoying from time to time. The new(ish) girl is confusing aswell, but I love the overall random Bitchyness that occurs throughout.

7.5/10

Life On Mars US: Pilot

Halfway through watching this at the moment and im finding it hard to continue. Its not that its particularly bad, its just nothing new from the original so why am I bothering?

The actors, especially the guy playing Sam Tyler are very flat. I was looking forward to seeing Colm Meany in this as I like him but he isnt particularly good either.

There was some dodgy green screen work aswell showing the ity behind him.

I read a quick review earlier aswell and apparently theyve taken out all the questions as to how he got there so thats another "whats the point?" from me.

I very much doubt i'll be watching it when its properly released, not when I can just watch the proper version.

5/10 (That 5 is only really because its based on the UK one, otherwise it would probably have got lower)

Red Dwarf VI - Gunmen of the Apocalypse

The award winning episode of Series 6. Brilliant episode as well, as well as one of the best lines "We can all bring something into this discussion, and the best thing you can bring is silence." Set in the real-life western town of Lasrado? the team of the Dwarf attempt to solve a virus. 10/10

Fringe - Pilot Episode

8/10

Okay, well I finally got round to watching this and I thought it was pretty damn excellent. A very promising start indeed, Cube!

I would rate it a solid 9/10 considering it was the first episode. I always say any first installment of something that has you invested in the characters is extremely good...and shes fucking hot! :heh:

When's it actually start? I need moooaaarrr!

Fringe: Pilot

So far it seems pretty good, not brilliant but hopefully it will get better. Actors seem ok and I quite liked Joshua Jackson in it. Noticed some Lost music in there aswell, dunno if thats something they'll use a lot or just to cut costs for the episode.

For an episode of tv as I say it was pretty good. For a pilot episode, not as much. There were some interesting things in it which im sure will be explored throughout the series but I dont think it was gripping enough.

7/10

Noticed some Lost music in there aswell, dunno if thats something they'll use a lot or just to cut costs for the episode.

The music form Lost and Aliens is in there because the proper music isn't finished - a few things can change between this version and the aired version (for example, The Sarah Connor Chronicles had an actor change from the leaked pilot and the aired pilot).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!