NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Not a bad ep. More confusing stuff going on but at least it seems to be a bit more fast paced than previous season starters.

Watched it last night and it was good.

Bens hilarious cos he just gets beat up all the time... as soon as the blood on his face has dried up a bit then he gets another pummelling.

Also, I haven't Googled this but the actor that plays the pilot of the helicopter, should he be recognisable? I'm sure I've seen him before but I just can't place him. And one more thing, when Sawyer called Locke Colonel Kurtz, does anyone know what that was a reference to? I reckon its a further nod to Stephen King as there was a Kurtz in his book Dreamcatcher.

EDIT: Got the helicopter pilot via Wiki. Jeff Fahey, I know him from the Lawnmower Man.

The pilot on the TV screen, Seth Norris is Matt Parkman, lozzles!

Was a MUCH better episode than last week.

Watched it last night and it was good.

Bens hilarious cos he just gets beat up all the time... as soon as the blood on his face has dried up a bit then he gets another pummelling.

Also, I haven't Googled this but the actor that plays the pilot of the helicopter, should he be recognisable? I'm sure I've seen him before but I just can't place him. And one more thing, when Sawyer called Locke Colonel Kurtz, does anyone know what that was a reference to? I reckon its a further nod to Stephen King as there was a Kurtz in his book Dreamcatcher.

EDIT: Got the helicopter pilot via Wiki. Jeff Fahey, I know him from the Lawnmower Man.

Kurtz is from Heart of Darkness. He goes in to the Amazon and looses his humanity.

argh ive forgotten his name but the guy that jack and kate found first, does anyone else think he looks a lot like charlie? or is it just me

new guy

11_davies_lgl.jpg

charlieeeee *sniff*

Dominic_Monaghan_2003.jpg

The pilot on the TV screen, Seth Norris is Matt Parkman, lozzles!

Was a MUCH better episode than last week.

Lol, if you'd watched the very first episode of Lost then you woulda realised that a long time ago. :heh:

Kurtz is from Heart of Darkness. He goes in to the Amazon and looses his humanity.

Ah, thanks. Don't think I know Heart of Darkness- well, if I did I suppose I would've made the connection alot earlier.

Yea, Kurtz is from heart of Darkness (book) and Apocalypse now (film)

More importantly Sawyer was probably referring to how he seems to be joining the others; Kurtz joined the Vietnamese people in the film. Rather than Locke just being weird.

Anyway is it jsut me or is the english woman extremely annoying?

Ohh reallly.

Lozzles. First time I saw Lost was 1 1/2 years before Heroes started, thus explaining that.

I loved this episode, it was brilliant ^^

I can't wait to the next one, and that ghost whisper is boring to me :\

Ben is brilliant :D "Caaaaaaaarl... now if you're gonna sleep with my daughter, i insist you call me ben" or something like that, was so awesome ^^

argh ive forgotten his name but the guy that jack and kate found first, does anyone else think he looks a lot like charlie? or is it just me

new guy

11_davies_lgl.jpg

Now him, when I was watching it I thought damn I recoignise you from something and couldn't remember what until now and that I have seen this picture. Wasn't he the guy in saving private ryan who was the interpreter and they made the ammo man at the end battle?

Yeah, Ben is an AMAZING character. All this info, hes like friggin Batman.

I dislike him, he has funny eyes.

Charlie's death was an injustice, a huge part of the show died along with him.

I thought Dan was gonna be a hardass but he is really timid. All the adverts give that impression. A bit disappointing. Good episode yeah

Ah, thanks. Don't think I know Heart of Darkness- well, if I did I suppose I would've made the connection alot earlier.

you might have seen Apocalypse Now, which is an adaptation, with a transition from the Imperial Belgian Congo territories to 'Nam.

you might have seen Apocalypse Now, which is an adaptation, with a transition from the Imperial Belgian Congo territories to 'Nam.

True, dunno why I was slow to catch on to that one because I'd heard another reference or two to the colonel over the past few weeks.

Another wtf episode. I'm still wondering where these answers are all i'm getting is more questions

But a good episode. I haven't really liked the Sayid episodes in the past but I did enjoy this one- and seeing Ben at the end... that means that weasel won't be dying any time soon, grr. He makes a good punch bag though.

So do we know five of the Oceanic Six now or do we know em all?

-Jack

-Kate

-Hurley

-Sayid

-Ben

Have I missed someone?

-Jack

-Kate

-Hurley

-Sayid

-Ben

Have I missed someone?

Why are you assuming Ben is one of the Oceanic 6? ;)

Yeah that was a bit of an assumption as he's a sneaky scum, but for the time being we don't know anyone else who gets off the island do we...? Benny-boy probably smuggles himself off the island just to go on this revenge mission lol.

Well I think its fairly clear that Ben will get off the island at some point in the future but he's certainly not going to be one of the Oceanic 6. The whole thing of him being very secretive and having people coming after him means he's not going to put himself right in the public eye by tricking his way into that group. We already know he has contacts and ways off the island, theres no need for him to do it in that way.

My money would be on Claire and Aaron to be the final two. Desmond has seen them get on the Helicopter in his visions and Charlie's death was all for those two in particular to make it out.

Yease, id say ben isn't one of the 6. Though also i think claire is abit... well... too dull to be one of them :P

They couldn't kill off her kid though, so im assuming some people stay n the island (though Abbingdon asked 'are they still alive?' - interesting)

An here's an interesting suggestion for Ben's 'man on their boat'.... - what if it's michael?

-Jack

-Kate

-Hurley

-Sayid

-Ben

Have I missed someone?

Well, Kate says to Jack at the end of series 3 when they meet at the end of the runway, in the future flash, that she has to go back to him, which i presume meant sawyer, but then again, he says he wants to stay in this new ep. Who knows :wtf:

I don't think they'd count Claire and the baby as two. One thing a mate of mine from work pointed out today where the bloody hell is Jin I swear I haven't seen him this season.

He was in the first episode but in the wide shots its actually a double, i'll try and find the screenshots

EDIT: Here we go:

353badg.jpg

Well that episode just totally confused me. So many questions. It's just doing my head in, I just wanna know what the hell is going im fed up with watching.

GAAHHHHH