N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those with a Smyths Toy Store in their local area, Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) is £14.99 and Kid Icarus (3DS) is £19.99 (instore only).

Thanks, liamthemaster on Eurogamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like Amazon have pricematched this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Nintendo Classic Controller is £8.91 at Currys. Available to order and collect from local store only.

Apparently it can be used with these Wii U games.

Thanks, goonertillidie on HUKD.

Mario Party 9 (Wii) is £16.91 at Currys. Available to order and collect from local store only.

Thanks, cccomps on HUKD.

Nintendo 3DS Compatible Accessory Kit, £1.99 at Argos

Edited by Locky
Automerged Doublepost

Little Inferno for Wii U is £8.99 on Nintendo eShop. Was £12.99. Dunno if it's any good!

Thanks redoctober on HUKD.

Rayman Legends for Wii U is £28.04 (preorder) on WowHD

Thanks goonertillIdie on HUKD.

Pikmin 3 for Wii U is £35.78 (preorder) at Zavvi using code HOT2013

Thanks scoobysi at HUKD.

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes (3DS) is £4.98 at Zavvi

Same price at The Hut

Thanks em784693 at HUKD.

New Art Academy (3DS) £14.98 at Blockbuster

Thanks TOMBOY25360 at HUKD.

Edited by Locky

Tales of the Abyss (3DS) is £19.98 at Zavvi

Nintendo Land (Wii U) is £29.20 and ZombiU (Wii U) is £31.20 on eBay at games_galore_2008

Thanks McLovely and mezzanchoudhury on HUKD.

--------------

Shopto.net have got a few Wii U games:

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition £24.85

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition £29.86

Rabbids Land £24.85

Thanks to bigmac77uk and goonertillIdie on HUKD.

(Sorry, no links as on phone and N-Europe is blocked at work)

Edited by Locky

Picked up 2 packs of the Kid Icarus cards today, wanted to order more but it wouldn't let me.

They leftover preorder bonus packs and they have a few set cards so I'm kinda glad they wouldn't let me order more. :P

Shame I never found a Whsmiths that actually had the card album in stock. Oh well.

Picked up 2 packs of the Kid Icarus cards today, wanted to order more but it wouldn't let me.

They leftover preorder bonus packs and they have a few set cards so I'm kinda glad they wouldn't let me order more. :P

Shame I never found a Whsmiths that actually had the card album in stock. Oh well.

Do you have an Entertainer near you? My local had several albums on the shelves when I was last in there. Could be worth a look!