N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been around for a while but seeing as Christmas is coming I'll post it:

XBox 360 Elite, WEP and 2 other games for £194.44

Also a similar deal on the Arcade version. It's a rather excellent price for that amount of stuff. And if you don't want any of the games I've checked it out - get Left4Dead2 and then either the Sabotuer or Dragon Age - these three have the highest CEX trade-in value, £50 cash or £59 store credit - plenty with which to buy another game, or just be please with the fact you have a new Elite and WEP for £145!

Wario Land The Shake Dimension £3.99 atHMV

They probably won't be able to supply it, but worth a go I suppose.

Thanks for that, I ordered this from shop-to.net for £9.99 as a gift, and kicked myself for not ordering 2 ever since as I wanted it! Got to be worth a punt for £3.99, and ties in nicely with the start of thier boxing day sale.

My dad showed me this in FHM today. Sounds like a pretty good deal. Assassin's creed II free with 12 month FHM subscription (costs £30).

Don't do it! they will run out of stock and then try and fob you off with free plane tickets instead, happened to me when they were offering the first Assassin's Creed when it came out, I sent them back and got it cancelled, fuckers.

Don't do it! they will run out of stock and then try and fob you off with free plane tickets instead, happened to me when they were offering the first Assassin's Creed when it came out, I sent them back and got it cancelled, fuckers.

plane tickets to where though?!

Been around for a while but seeing as Christmas is coming I'll post it:

XBox 360 Elite, WEP and 2 other games for £194.44

Also a similar deal on the Arcade version. It's a rather excellent price for that amount of stuff. And if you don't want any of the games I've checked it out - get Left4Dead2 and then either the Sabotuer or Dragon Age - these three have the highest CEX trade-in value, £50 cash or £59 store credit - plenty with which to buy another game, or just be please with the fact you have a new Elite and WEP for £145!

I bought a similar bundle in GAME at the weekend :yay:

XBOX Elite + Wireless Entertainment Pack + FIFA 10 + Forza Motorsport 3 (£199.99)

I had £5 on my Reward Card so it came to £194.99.. and purchasing the package actually put another £5 onto the card so I was very happy :smile: I'm just waiting for my new TV to arrive before Christmas and my HDMI lead so I can get it all hooked up on Christmas morning :bouncy:

I bought a similar bundle in GAME at the weekend :yay:

XBOX Elite + Wireless Entertainment Pack + FIFA 10 + Forza Motorsport 3 (£199.99)

I had £5 on my Reward Card so it came to £194.99.. and purchasing the package actually put another £5 onto the card so I was very happy :smile: I'm just waiting for my new TV to arrive before Christmas and my HDMI lead so I can get it all hooked up on Christmas morning :bouncy:

Sounds awesome! I'd probably do the same sort of thing - I've been really close to just buying it so many times but I always worry about the money. Still, tis a great deal. I'd probably do the same as you and use my game points, but I'm only vaguely interested in Forza and although I'd play FIFA there are other games I want too... I don't know what to do! I think I'll just get the two highest trade-in options from Amazon, try and make as much back as I can, then get a few cheaper, older games that will keep me going until I have a little bit more cash.

The only thing is I'm home for Christmas now and I seriously doubt I'll be able to get back on the 6 hour train journey with all my stuff, plus the XBox. So I'm going to have to wait :(

Anyway, nobody cares so never mind!

HMV are selling off Guitar Hero: Metallica + Guitar and Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Sets for just £30 each. As far as I know it's all formats - I got the last Wii drums from HMV in Leeds, but they had loads of PS3/PS2 ones left. Loads of copies of Metallica left.

Great bargain, considering the Metallica set is usually £70+, and the drums have an RRP of £100!