N-Europe

welsh_gamer

Ok, I'm hoping this isn't a tall ask but would anyone be willing to buy me a copy of Pokemon Diamond from the website below for £10 and I'll send them the money for it through the post and they can send it to me. I'll even cover any postage costs if there are any.

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ch00208

That is cheap!

I was going to offer to sell you my copy but brand new for a tenner is nothing lol.

Why cant you buy it?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering that. I've got some cash sitting around but it's been such a long time since I put anything into my account that I can't remember whether I get charged for it or not. Think I'll make a trip to the bank later on and see. Think it takes awhile for the money to come through but it'll probably be easier doing it that way. Just need to find all my account stuff so I can sort it out.

So yeh, forget that up there.

Does the Wii version have the laser hand cannon thing that was added to the PS2 version? I've been contemplating getting it again on the Wii but I'm still very undecided on whether I want to play it again for the 5 time through, starting from scratch. Whereas I could get the GC version and blitz through it with the chicago typewriter and the infinite rocketlauncher in a couple of hours.

@ BeerMonkey - for Call of Duty 5 you're best to go the eBay route because in stores it's selling for £39.99 second hand due to being in short supply and highly popular. Likewise, Left 4 Dead is maintaining it's prices really well. Only ever seen one second hand copy at £37.99 which I bought.