NEurope
MoogleViper

Ive broken both of my arms

Mcoy is not liked around here much nowdays

Iun appreciates Mcoy. Mcoy is a breath of fesh air in a sometimes stale environment.

You have to admit... the title is pretty hilarious, coz it makes us picture you writing like a retard. :D

Anyway, get well soon, bla bla, I hope you won't have the need for someone else to be wiping your arse... etc etc.

Thanks for all of your support and well wishing. I think I'll be able to wipe my own arse, albeit very painfully and not very thouroughly.

I once came of my normal pedal bike thing and the handlebar slammed into the bone in my hand that my index finger connected to. Ended up going to the hospital (two days later for some reason) and ity turned out to be fractured. That's the extent of my broken boneage (ladies). I couldn't imagine not having the full use of both my arms.

One of my earliest memories is going on a family cycle to the local resevoir. I think I was about 4 or 5. Was going down this majorly steep hill, and I was scared because I was going really fast. When I tried to slow down my brakes didnt work :shakehead

In the 3 seconds immediately after this realisation, this zoomed through my head (I was 4 at the time remember):

"Ok, I have three options. One, continue going down the hill and go straight in the resevoir, and get all wet and stuff, and probably lose my bike. Two, plough off to the side and into the nettles. Three, hit something to stop me. Oh look, a lamppost. Perfect"

Now being young I didn't understand the concept of momentum. I assumed that when I crashed into the Lamppost going down this steep hill I would stop perfectly. Instead, the front stopped, bucking up the back and sending me head first into the damn thing.

Had more bruises on my legs than I could count at that age.

awww that sucks dude hope you have a speedy recovery :)

good that your gf is getting plenty of excercise lol

Ouch, unlucky Moogle. Hope you don't have your arms plastered up for too long. That's gonna get itchy.

It sucks, but if there's anyone that can turn it to something good is you. You can also go fight crime with those hard bandages (dunno the name of it in english).

Yikes, sorry about that Moogle. :(

If it gets to hard for you to type and participate in the mafia game, say the word and we'll lynch you off, kupo! :D

Shit, that's gonna put a dampener on your Christmas spirit...

I wish you a speedy recovery - I need my secret agent back in action!

:wink: Get well soon!

Yeah it is illegal. It's been de-restricted and does about 65. Ive had it off of the clock (70+) downhill.

So why were you going so fast then?

I laughed at the thread title.

Sorry to hear about the arms being crap and what not. Hope they heal fast.

get well soon you silly muppet. Tis your own fault, but glad to see we didn't lose you permanently O.o

What would this forum do without all the sexual comments and innuendos from you :o

Im ashamed to say i've spent most of the time reading this thread laughing :bowdown:

so i slammed my brakes onn bt the ack end came out and i hit the curb at an angle doing about 45mph.

If you hit the curb at 45mph after breaking just how fast were you going before?

Anyhow, hope it doesn't take you too long to heal. At least you have a Girlfriend to keep you sane, imagine if you were single :p

My girlfriend is coming over in about an hour. She said she'd give me a sponge bath. I might try to persuade her to go on top. Finally an excuse not to do the work.

Finally?! Roffles :P

In mild-seriousness; if your left cast goes below your elbow, I guess you'll have to try using that arm? If not, maybe spread lots of loo roll on teh floor and scoot along like dogs do :P

I've always wondered what sort of day-to-day things would be seriously hard without two fully working arms. Let us know when the novelty wears off -- and let us know how long you need the casts on! Silly bugger...

You silly sod. I'd have thought you'd have been taking it easy with the speed considering it gets icey around 4 o'clock these days. Ahh well at least you didn't die.

So where abouts did it happen?

Just a heads up, when your cast's come off your arms will stink :P

You will also have about 5 cm of dead skin to scrub off :p

Sounds like you were being a bit irresponsible. Nevertheless, I hope you get back to full fitness.

Times like these I'm glad I drive a car.