Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lego star wars-out of stock

stuwii

Indeeeed, this does seem to be the case. It is selling very well on the Wii considering there are LOADS of Xbox 360 and PS versions of the game in my local games stores (the xb360 version is only 19.99 this week too!).

Anyhoo, it's the same with a few wii games near me. Never even seen Links crossbow training neither. Chrimbo and all that.

Mind you my local GS and GAME have Wii in stock yet they are £300 bundles. You should have heard the arguments in store today....awesome.

Indeeeed, this does seem to be the case. It is selling very well on the Wii considering there are LOADS of Xbox 360 and PS versions of the game in my local games stores (the xb360 version is only 19.99 this week too!).

Anyhoo, it's the same with a few wii games near me. Never even seen Links crossbow training neither. Chrimbo and all that.

Mind you my local GS and GAME have Wii in stock yet they are £300 bundles. You should have heard the arguments in store today....awesome.

Gamestation seem to be selling it for £20, and get Endless ocean with it for £30

Its not a very good situation at all really,nintendo really need to sort out there production soon or this will become more and more common. Its something that will probably happen with a few more titles yet before Christmas. Hopefully it won't be so bad once the Christmas rush is over.

Shock horror, something sold out at Christmas, quick, everyone write a letter to Nintendo.

Already on it. I'm showing how displeased I am that people buy more games around this time of the year. Coincedentally Christmas is around this time of year so there must be a connection.

I hope Nintendo will reply back to me within the next 6 months.

Hopefully this has done really well on the Wii. The first one did really well on the cube and shocked them into putting lsw2 out too. Limited supply in GAME stores only - but apparently it did O.K on the cube too. I've got it and apparently it is quite rare though.

Great little games though. Wii and christmas and lightsabre on remote = ££££££££££ MILLLLIOOOOOONZ

Its not a very good situation at all really' date='nintendo really need to sort out there production soon or this will become more and more common. Its something that will probably happen with a few more titles yet before Christmas. Hopefully it won't be so bad once the Christmas rush is over.[/quote']

tbh its not just a nintendo problems, happens every year with certain titles that either are great sellers or unexpected big sellers, I remember last year when I still worked in retail there were tons of 360 and psp games that we just couldn't get for love nor money.

Oh absolutely, but Nintendo are really failing to meet any demand at the moment. Wii's, DS, the zapper, games - they need to get more out there. I would have thought Lucasarts have put all of their production allocation into Lego Star Wars, its not sold massive numbers and yet its still sold out practically everywhere. Its the same for all publishers and effects sales of everything non-nintendo. If its not sorted out soon then the Wii becomes a less viable platform to develop and publish on if your game is going to be unavailable.

It's shit anyway.

Really constructive comment there, well done. :heh:

I was thinking about getting this, it's a bugger there's none in stock anywhere. Hopefully they'll be some when I'm at meadowhall next weekend.

Edit: Ah right, I missed your post H-O-T, thanks!