N-Europe

Strange Food Combinations

ReZourceman

Do you have any strange eating habbits?

I remember a few weird things I used to do...most people thought it was strange, but the few who actually tried it liked it a lot. (I was thinking about this last night I think I realised why it is so nice, and that is because it is so complex)

Chicken McNuggets dipped in Smarties McFlurry (Or previously Strawberry McShake)

It was inexplicably delicious and would be what I would order at McDonalds whenever I went. So as I said I was thinking about it yesterday as to why this seemingly strange combination was so deliciouis.

I deduced that (after watching Heston Blumenthals Search for Perfection) that it was a combination of sweet, savoury, salty, and the textures, soft-cold-melty ice cream, crunchy-outer-shelled-soft-but-with-bite-Smarties, satisfyingly crispy batter, and soft moist chicken) that creates...just awesomeness.

I also dipped Chicken Royle Strips @ BK in their butterscotch sauce. Cant explain that one though, just tasted awesome.

Get a Cadburys chocolate finger and stick it through the hole on a Monster Munch crisp, the flavour of your choice. Now either eat the whole chocolate finger and crisp at once or just bite the crisp off the end of it along with the biscuit thats in it. Sounds weird, but try it.

Heres another divine one. Make a tuna sandwich... and add into it Mcoy's Mexican Chilli crisps. Fantastic!

Get a Cadburys chocolate finger and stick it through the hole on a Monster Munch crisp, the flavour of your choice. Now either eat the whole chocolate finger and crisp at once or just bite the crisp off the end of it along with the biscuit thats in it. Sounds weird, but try it.

Heres another divine one. Make a tuna sandwich... and add into it Mcoy's Mexican Chilli crisps. Fantastic!

i shall try that tuna one :D

i do like eating pickled onion crisps and while im munching on them add a mars bar in :D

Tuna Mayo + sweetcorn in a sandwich or jacket potato... with fucking ketchup.

Hell, anything with Ketchup is fantastic.

... that's the least 'strange' combination i've ever seen :| YOU LOSE!

My ex-gf used to eat cheese, apple and cucumber sandwiches. Weird? I dunno.

BAM on!

[OTT Advertisment Voice Shouting]

ITS BAM ON!

The only immitation ham product packed with real FLAVOUR

We take all the best flavours from pork and recreate them in our BRAND NEW SNAK FOOD!

Want to spice up your omlette? BAM on!

Boring baguette? BAM on!

Looking to inject your pizza with flavour and fun? BAM on!

BAM on!*

*Warning immitation ham may not contain anything not man made/

[/OTT Advertisment Voice Shouting]

[OTT Advertisment Voice Shouting]

ITS BAM ON!

The only immitation ham product packed with real FLAVOUR

We take all the best flavours from pork and recreate them in our BRAND NEW SNAK FOOD!

Want to spice up your omlette? BAM on!

Boring baguette? BAM on!

Looking to inject your pizza with flavour and fun? BAM on!

BAM on!*

*Warning immitation ham may not contain anything not man made/

[/OTT Advertisment Voice Shouting]

You my friend are not only on POWERTHIRST energy drink but must own a kitchen gun?