NEurope
Daft

Xmas Wish List

What do you want to find under the tree on Xmas day?

I always have the problem when Xmas or my birthday comes around I forget what I want.

Santa ain't real!

This year I want a keyboard. (I doubt this is going to happen but as long as it isn't a yodeling goat, I'm happy! :heh: )

I think I am just getting money this year, which I will put towards a nice new tv for my 360 I will soon be getting from selling my Wii. On the subject, should I get a Samsung R8 19" or a Sony Bravia 20" S30? As for smaller presents, a radiohead t shirt would be nice and maybe a new pair of jeans.

I'm hoping for a big ol ipod so that I can finally put ALL my music onto one thing and then play it in my car instead of listening to the same cds over again and again and again >_<

Some money and the simpsons movie would be nice to :)

I'm getting:

Upgrading PC

PS3

Clothes

It sounds alot, but the PS3 will only cost me £150ish so it's not that bad.

I know 100% Iam getting the following:

Resident Evil: UC

Heroes Graphic Novel

Heroes 2008 Calender

Heroes Season 1

Prison Break Season 2

Hollyoaks 2008 Babe Calender ( :heh: )

And problem some money/GAME vouchers from relatives.

Hoping there is an 8800gt under the tree aswell, left many a hints at wanting one for Xmas.

Im not too fussed really, i have most of the things i want. If i need something i tend to just go out and buy it, quite lucky to have so much disposable income really.

A new MP3 player wouldn't go amiss though, since my iPod died i've had various "music mobiles" and they all suck! Got my eye on either an iPod Classic 80GB or an Archos 605WiFi.

Other than that the only thing i really want to do is have enough money saved to quit my job and see the world for a year or so. Think im on my own with this one though, my family don't know im leaving yet. I've only told a few of my closest friends (and now you lot...). If everything runs to schedule I'll be in China for the Olympics! :yay:

I think I am just getting money this year, which I will put towards a nice new tv for my 360 I will soon be getting from selling my Wii. On the subject, should I get a Samsung R8 19" or a Sony Bravia 20" S30? As for smaller presents, a radiohead t shirt would be nice and maybe a new pair of jeans.

I'd go for the S30 myself, others would probably disagree though.

This year im mostly getting money so I can afford to replace my broken PC but I'll probably have a game and some dvds aswell

There isn't much I really want. If I want something, usually video games, I buy it as soon as it is released. I have a lot of money right now. I did plan to leave Zack and Wiki for my mother to buy, but since it's delayed, I'm not sure what to wish for. I have to think of something as she does not want to give me money.

But I think I will let her choose between Open Warfare 2(psp), Age of Empires(ds) and season 1 of Battlestar Galactica. They are interesting enough. The rest of my family are a bunch of Scrooges so I always get some candy, socks or a puzzle thing made of wood.

hmmm. I just want some new cologne's (Polo black is waiting for me in my parents room :D ). I also wanted Zack & Wiki but that's been delayed so who knows what else.

I have purchased and keeping away till the big day, Guitar Hero 3, 300 on DVD and a 24 '2008' calendar for myself, while my family have purchased Mario Galaxy, Link's Crossbow Training, Transformers + Spiderman 3 + Pirates 3 on DVD and around 8 book's for me. I'll probably get a few little suprises aswell e.g sock's, things for the bathroom and more book's.

I have purchased and keeping away till the big day, Guitar Hero 3, 300 on DVD and a 24 '2008' calendar for myself, while my family have purchased Mario Galaxy, Link's Crossbow Training, Transformers + Spiderman 3 + Pirates 3 on DVD and around 8 book's for me. I'll probably get a few little suprises aswell e.g sock's, things for the bathroom and more book's.

Why have your family purchased stuff?? Isn't santa going to deliver them for you :confused:

I know I'm getting 360 HD DVD player and 3 volumes of Death Note.

I'll hopefully be getting in time as my own Christmas present to myself:

5 HD DVDs (the ones on that 5 free offer) and some Eureka Seven DVDs.

Only thing I don't know is what if anything, my little sister is getting me.

I've asked for nothing, and will probably get something close to this sum :) I owe my mum some money and despite it coming up to my 21st, I think i might end up getting that written off for a present.

Want a nice sound system for my room - hell, I'd settle or laptop speakers.

I hate christmas shopping just because of the sheer amount of people around.. I promised myself I'd do a bit tomorrow.. *sigh*

So far I know I'm getting Blade Runner, 300 and The Bourne Ultimatum on DVD.

I went shopping with my mum today and bought a jacket which is going to be part/all of my present. I don't really get that big presents. If I need to buy something I buy it myself. I know I'll get something nice from my Gran (electric shaver hopefully!) and something small from my brothers and sisters.

Hopefully something very nice from one of my best friends. I bought her tickets for us to see Hairspray when we're in London together. I'm hoping for an invite to her prom, but I may have to keep working (and hinting) on that one! She says she has found something good but its not until August so she's going to keep it for my birthday...

I'm just getting some Money/stuff from random relatives/a Multi-Gym thingymajig/The Simpsons Movie DVD.

I'm really stumped, my mum has asked me to suggest a few things. They've got my main present (which I know is a nice watch). I suggested CoD4 and Assassin's Creed, but I dunno whether I want games or whether I'd enjoy some clothes, or something else. :S

Problem with having a job, I buy what I want, when it comes to Christmas I'm all out of ideas.

I've asked for a few things including a Wireless Headset for my 360, the new Clarkson book and a few other bits and bobs as well including money for me to get the 120gb HDD for the 360.

I know for certain I'm getting a laptop, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Endless Ocean and Wii Component cables.

Santa ain't real!

You bastard. :(