Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Welcome to the Playstation discussion thread. Please use this thread for discussion relating to Sony's Playstation 3 (PS3) console, Playstation 2 (PS2) console and Playstation Portable (PSP) Handheld.

For big releases please start individual game threads.

EDIT: The old PS2, PS3 and PSP topics are still around, merged in to one "archive" topic. Just do a forum search if you need to look at it.

Edited by Cube

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep going backwards and forwards on whether to get another PS3 and to add more confusion I dont know whenther to get a black console so I can play UK Blu-Ray dvds or go for the better looking white version but then I will have to import my Blu-Rays. I hate it when I have to make these kinds of decisions.

I'm importing yeah i think i'm ordering one for Rob aswell. Gonna order a Duelshock 3 for Christmas aswell as Rachet,Resistance,Uncharted and well alot of game support rumble now.

By the way i wouldn't get one of Ebay as it won't have any sort of warrenty.

I'm importing yeah i think i'm ordering one for Rob aswell. Gonna order a Duelshock 3 for Christmas aswell as Rachet,Resistance,Uncharted and well alot of game support rumble now.

By the way i wouldn't get one of Ebay as it won't have any sort of warrenty.

Yeah thats what im worried about. Stinks as I really love the white model aswell.

I would just get a black one bud, the novelty of the colour will proboly where off in a week anyways.

True but still....

Where you importing Unreal from? Many a peeps on ebay are selling it in the uk for around £34.99-£37.99 like here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-PLAYSTATION-3-PS3-NEW-GAME-UNREAL-TOURNAMENT-III-3_W0QQitemZ360003489008QQihZ023QQcategoryZ117562QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've got interested in the PS3 all of a sudden (The Wii isn't really doing everythign i want) and have decided to get one for Christmas :D

I was thinking Uncharted, COD4 and Ratchet for the games, but i don't really know.

Anyway to my question. Which would be better to use, component (I only have one and the Wii uses it) or HDMI-DVI cabled thing. I just don't know how the audio works with the HDMI-DVI though.

I havent really looked into Unreal and was just reading around and found out that Unreal has 4 player online co-op for the campaign mode, awesome!

I preordered this a few weeks back from VGP!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for offline multiplayer and BOTS! Will it have them?

I really want Uncharted now! I'm counting down the days till Christmas where i can start this exceptional game! :yay:

I preordered this a few weeks back from VGP!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for offline multiplayer and BOTS! Will it have them?

I really want Uncharted now! I'm counting down the days till Christmas where i can start this exceptional game! :yay:

Yeah I think it has BOTS in it. Some guy on G-Faqs was on about how they trash talk to you or something like that.

Heres a preview.

http://uk.ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/unreal-tournament-2007/771700p1.html

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!