N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Got an error when installing the file called Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Single Player. Must I redownload it or have I tried to install the game in the wrong order? I haven't downloaded the other files yet, so this was the first one.

You will have to redownload/reinstall. If you ISP is traffic shaping the chances of a corrupted install increases.

Hard drive issues are unlikely but can happen too.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my 2nd playthrough of Infamous 2, it's definitely worth playing to see both endings. I think the powers you get on the evil side make some of the later enemies easier to kill.

Really amazing teaming up with The Beast in that final mission but killing Nix and Zeke along the way is just as thought provoking as the hero ending.

Got an error when installing the file called Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Single Player. Must I redownload it or have I tried to install the game in the wrong order? I haven't downloaded the other files yet, so this was the first one.

I don't think you can install it if you haven't already got the multiplayer mode downloaded as well

MY PS3 randomly wouldn't play DVD's last night. It was just going to no signal, played games and netflix just fine. I'd moved my PS3 and unplugged my turtle beach headset which uses the composite for sound rather than just USB. Plugged it back in and it works! Makes no sense has obviously its upscaling and outputting at 1080i over hdmi.

MY PS3 randomly wouldn't play DVD's last night. It was just going to no signal, played games and netflix just fine. I'd moved my PS3 and unplugged my turtle beach headset which uses the composite for sound rather than just USB. Plugged it back in and it works! Makes no sense has obviously its upscaling and outputting at 1080i over hdmi.

I recall having the same problem. I cant remember what fixed it either lol.

PSOne Sale.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Was €9.99/£7.99, now €4.99/£3.99

Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Was €4.99/£3.99, now €2.99/£1.99

Crash Bandicoot

Was €4.99/£3.99, now €2.49/£1.99

CTR: Crash Team Racing

Destruction Derby

Fear Effect

Was €6.99/£5.49, now €2.49/£1.99

Guilty Gear

Jumping Flash

MediEvil

Metal Gear Solid

Mickey’s Wild Adventure

Was €5.99/£4.79, now €2.99/£2.39

Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus

Rayman

Rayman 2

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 Bundle

Was €14.99/£11.99, now €7.99/£6.49

Silent Hill

Was €6.99/£5.49, now €4.99/£3.99

Spyro The Dragon Trilogy

Spyro The Dragon

Was €4.99/£3.99 , now €2.49/£1.99

Syphon Filter

Tekken 2

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider 2

Twisted Metal

Warhawk

WipEout

The Spyro Trilogy interests me. I'll have to check it works on Vita.

Edit: The store says Vita.

Spyro is awesome. If you love platforming and collecting this one of the best. And you're playing as a dragon that breaths fire! You're getting them almost for free at that price.

Thinking of getting Crash Bandicot and MediEvil. I have only played the demo of MediEvil, but I must done so a thousand times. How long does the sale last? Burned myself more than once on nostalgia :p

Thank you for your answers! XBOX is the same, but I'd like to be able to have these services without paying extra. I've not issue with having an xbox purely for gaming (I don't do multiplayer anymore - hence getting rid of xbl if I can).

:yay:

I know it's paying another premium, but I heartily recommend PS+ when you do get one.

I know it's paying another premium, but I heartily recommend PS+ when you do get one.

So, I ended up buying a brand new 500gb PS3 with the last of us for £199.

I ended up cancelling my xbl subscription just now and I'm pretty much converted to the playstation.

Don't get me wrong, I love my xbox360 and I'll still use it for gaming, but I'm pretty much back on the Sony bandwagon. Thanks everyone :).

Drakengard (Dragon Dragoon) 3 - Exclusive.

Having played and completed the first game enjoying what was there, I'm quietly looking forward to this. That said it didn't look great and I think the second game looked even worse but to quote a decent youtube post:

Cavia isn't known for graphics. At all. They made nier and the two drakengard games. You can say, oh yeah sure drakengard 3 graphics are ass, but cavia's strength is in its story and characters.

Goddamn I love the Playstation webstore. Just grabbed all my Plus games for the month before the all change. So much better than navigating on the PS3. They need to get it properly integrated into an app.

Goddamn I love the Playstation webstore. Just grabbed all my Plus games for the month before the all change. So much better than navigating on the PS3. They need to get it properly integrated into an app.

The mobile app for the PS4 looked like it had the store built into it.