• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty normal just bugs etc.

I'd worry if you had trouble turning it on. File check feature is relatively new.

God do you have to defend the console even when its not being badmouthed???

You are a strange person. Actually, no not really.

Grow up.

Seriously Choze your the one who needs to grow up....The guys have legitimate concerns over their consoles, something a fair number us know about having had consoles break in the last year. To merely fob it off as bugs isn't really fair, mine started to get problems such as those and with 3 months was dead.

Seriously Choze your the one who needs to grow up....The guys have legitimate concerns over their consoles, something a fair number us know about having had consoles break in the last year. To merely fob it off as bugs isn't really fair, mine started to get problems such as those and with 3 months was dead.

Yes because software crashing is a hardware issue. :rolleyes:

Yes because software crashing is a hardware issue. :rolleyes:

Are you for real?! Obviously a hardware fault can cause software crashes? Take for example the infamous blue screen of death on PC's its clearly something stops working and causes the software to crash no?! Look it up there are numerous reasons why its caused a lot of which point to hardware....

My PS3 kept crashing for months and then went and broke, this was not an issue that any amount of system updating would have resolved! Otherwise I simply could have reformatted and started from scratch.

Are you for real?! Obviously a hardware fault can cause software crashes? Take for example the infamous blue screen of death on PC's its clearly something stops working and causes the software to crash no?! Look it up there are numerous reasons why its caused a lot of which point to hardware....

My PS3 kept crashing for months and then went and broke, this was not an issue that any amount of system updating would have resolved! Otherwise I simply could have reformatted and started from scratch.

You obviously have not used many windows pcs. Blue Screens were pretty common back in the day. Everyone got them.

:( PS3 just froze again, think its time to backup some of my more important save files! Thats if it makes it through this restore, its taking longer than usual.

Hmmm If its constantly restoring it could be the hdd. The fact that you mentioned it takes long to restore file structure makes me think that. My 500gb is pretty quick at it. I say 10 seconds max?

At which points does the PS3 crash or restart?

Choze don't be a tard, I can confirm that blue screens often happen as a result of plugging hardware in that causes a conflict with software.

You're often severely misinformed and it's common knowledge around here that people should avoid pretty much anything you say. Silly lad.

You obviously have not used many windows pcs. Blue Screens were pretty common back in the day. Everyone got them.

Hmmm If its constantly restoring it could be the hdd. The fact that you mentioned it takes long to restore file structure makes me think that. My 500gb is pretty quick at it. I say 10 seconds max?

At which points does the PS3 crash or restart?

Mate seriously don't insult my intelligence of course I've used computers.

I bought Corpse Party, but I've only played the first chapter so far. There was this really stupid part that had me stumped for ages until I finally gave up and checked a walkthrough, so I had to take a break.

Other than that it seemed good, though.

Learn to read mate...from the article you referenced...

is the error screen displayed by the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems upon encountering a critical error ....They can also be caused by physical hardware faults, such as faulty RAM memory or power supplies, overheating of components,

So therefore disproving what you've been saying that hardware faults don't influence software faults.... when you said Yes because software crashing is a hardware issue...

I'm not saying all software faults are caused by hardware but it sure as hell can happen and I don't appreciate you treating me like I'm dumb as a result of your flawed logic.