• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

5 consoles dude. If you deactivate old systems then it's virtually as many systems as you like, obviously deactivated systems can't use the PSN games.

I got attacked by deathclaws as I typed this so I hope you appreciate the help.

Was just looking around to find some PS3 games I might want to buy, preferably cheap. I looked through all 9 pages on here for some inspiration:

http://www.game.co.uk/Default.aspx/Games/PlayStation-3/_/N-1z13fvfZ1z13mmtZ689/Ns-P_Product_ItemsSold%7C1

Only really think of 3 games out at the moment that I might want; Saints Row 2, F.E.A.R 2 and Bayonetta. SR2 because I've heard it's surprisingly fun, plus it's 8 quid or something on Play as someone linked. Fear 2 had an enjoyable demo, and I think there was a second demo that let you play an add-on part or something which was very fun. Finally Bayonetta because of the rave reports.

Splurged on Assassins Creed 2, hope it's decent. My PS3 is stuck in the snow somewhere, the wait is killing me!

Also a bit furious, I ended up ordering the Amazon pick-your-own-bundle bundle and ended up stuck with Disney's Up. They've since added Bayonetta and Darksiders to the options, grrr.

Edited by CooInTheZoo

Splurged on Assassins Creed 2, hope it's decent. My PS3 is stuck in the snow somewhere, the wait is killing me!

Also a bit furious, I ended up ordering the Amazon pick-your-own-bundle bundle and ended up stuck with Disney's Up. They've since added Bayonetta and Darksiders to the options, grrr.

there must have been something better?!!!

Yeah, it was the game. It was basically a choice between Avatar (the game), Wet and Up. Kicking myself for not holding off for a week, but eh, what can you do?

Wet is a secret sleeper hit...take as a B movie of a videogame and its meant to be awesome. I enjoyed the demo...

Send it back and re-order?

It's really tempting, but I don't think it'll be delivered now till at least monday (in Brighton, its like being in a snowglobe right now) and then there's all the hassle of sending it back, reordering blah blah blah. I think I'll just make lemonade.

The PS3 Slim is here! Yaaaay! No TV yet though, so I can only look at it and hug it a bit. It's a heavy bugger, but still smaller than my 360 AND no power brick. How did they cram it all in? It definitely looks better than in real life if anyone's holding off getting one for aesthetic reasons.

Edit: I've registered both CooInTheZoo and TobyKing_ (my twitter account btw) as PSN usernames. Which should I use? I'm thinking the latter... add 'em! Just bare in mind I might not get the chance to sign in for a while, at least till I find out how to get around Brighton Uni's horrible internet connection.

Edited by CooInTheZoo

Rumor: Killzone 3, inFAMOUS 2, Resistance 3 reveal at E3

160142-kz.jpg

The latest issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine has dropped a big fat rumorbomb for fans of AAA PS3 exclusives. Three huge sequels in Killzone 3, inFAMOUS 2 and Resistance 3 are allegedly set to be revealed this year, with announcements arriving at soon as E3.

None of these are surprising, especially considering each of those three games have already been hinted at from various sources and seem inevitable. Nevertheless, if Sony is planning a triple-whammy with these, they might have a very awesome press conference this year, which isn't something you can often say about the publisher.

Of course, I'm personally stoked for Killzone 3, but which of these three prospects tantalize you the most?

Killzone 3, InFamous 2, and Resistance 3 All to be Announced at E3? [1UP]

Looking forward to having a look at Resistance 3!