• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hard time getting into it. I started out as a mage but for some reason wa finding it really hard. I restarted as a Rogue and am now loving it. One of those games which has so much to do that its unlikely I'll ever get round to finishing it.

I didnt' find it hard as a Mage, but I like playing as a Rogue more. Just started as one and finished the background quests.

Can't wait to steal the shit out of everyone and opening a hell of a lot of chests. :D

Yep ok! Who else has it? Think Choze does...everyone should get it whilst its half price...

I've just bought it after being given a £20 PSN card. Dunno if I can make tonight though, but definitely up for some Bomberman at some point.

Also, PixelJunk Shooter is freakin awesome!!

I've just bought it after being given a £20 PSN card. Dunno if I can make tonight though, but definitely up for some Bomberman at some point.

Also, PixelJunk Shooter is freakin awesome!!

Cool well no worries if you can't make it tonight...some othertime.

Glad people are loving PJ Shooter...it gets better as well which is a good thing.

Is it bad to have a PS3 standing up? Mine seems to have developed trouble reading Uncharted, freezing when I try to load my save. With the 360 people often say you should always lay it down.

I've tried 3 times now and it still hasn't loaded, stupid spinning coin just keeps freezing. I've cleaned the disc well, too.

Is it bad to have a PS3 standing up? Mine seems to have developed trouble reading Uncharted, freezing when I try to load my save. With the 360 people often say you should always lay it down.

I've tried 3 times now and it still hasn't loaded, stupid spinning coin just keeps freezing. I've cleaned the disc well, too.

I always have mine standing up. What's your PSN ID btw?

Deathjamm on my PSN friends list (i.e. Deathjam from the forum) has his comment set as 'PS3 disc drive broken'. How about that for an early Christmas present?! Hope he didn't ask for too many games.

Wonder how his PS3 is positioned. Probably positioned in a cardboard box in a van.

Edited by dwarf

Deathjamm on my PSN friends list (i.e. Deathjam from the forum) has his comment set as 'PS3 disc drive broken'. How about that for an early Christmas present?! Hope he didn't ask for too many games.

Wonder how his PS3 is positioned. Probably positioned in a cardboard box in a van.

Fuck me thats bad timing eh?

I think I can speak for all of us when I say our hearts go out to DJ, especially at this time of year, when the festive spirit should be in full swing. I'm sure his PS3 brought him great joy and happiness over the months, I for one have some great memories of getting the crap beaten out of me on Tekken.

R.I.P DeathJam's PS3 Disc Drive.